Reviews: Kardashian Beauty Blush, Wet n Wild Boozy Brunch Highlighter, Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks

So I've tried a few things lately... and I figured I'd do a few reviews.

Its kind of an ombre type of thing. I got the shade Glimmer, which looks very dark online but it isn't all that dark in real life. When I saw it online I was thinking that would be good for deeper skintones... now I'm not sure. It blends out nicely and it didn't look too much on me.... I guess you can build it up. Idk really lol... great review right? Lol. 

So yeah. It wears well too. I've had it on during dance class and it stayed on. It looks really nice with Aura from Urban Decay. Its a great blush and I like it. Compared to the Milani Blushes... its on par. I think I like Milani a little better, but this is on par also. 

Now Wet n Wild Boozy Brunch. This used to be called Hollywood Boulevard and it was in the Fergie line... but they cut ties with Fergie from the best of my knowledge, and they've repackaged some of the Fergie line and renamed it... and this is one of those things! I've heard its a dupe for champagne pop... it looks very similar, but I've never actually tried champagne pop. I love the texture of this. Its so soft and just nice. I love it. Its very very bright. This would be good if you wanted to bring a few things only cause this could double as an eyeshadow, it'd be really pretty. I think I'll try doing a 5 product look with this soon... lol. Its great. 

And last but not least the Urban Decay Revolution lipsticks! I think I'll try doing a lip swatch on these next week, but they are awesome! I wore Rapture yesterday from the regular formula. I'm wearing Streak from the sheer formula with Alice from Alice in Wonderland on over it... I really like them. They're comfortable and pretty long wearing too. They remind me of the Too Faced La Creme lipsticks. 

Also they're $11 now... so thats not bad! 

So yeah... there's my weird 3 in one review of some products I've been trying. I'll try doing a lip swatch soon and I'll have a haul on Tuesday maybe... or tomorrow. 

Byeee! 
-Shannon  


Comments