Top 5 Lip Product Formulas

I have a feeling I'm going to do a few top 5 things and listy items because I didn't know what to write about... so here we go! On the fly top 5 favorite formulas. No particular order... I'm just gonna go for it. And theres a little bit of everything on this list... so thats cool!

1) Too Faced La Creme Lipsticks- I loveee this formula! Its so comfortable and just looks so pretty on the lips. I have 2 colors, Sugar Daddy and Honey Bear. Honey Bear is one of my all time favorite lip colors. Its really nice... I need more of these!

2) Nyx Slide on Glide on Lip Pencils and Essence Lip Pencils- Idk which one of these to pick... I use both formulas all the time... I have more of the Essence ones and I reach for them a little more... but I think the Nyx are better quality. If the Nyx ones were cheaper I'd probably have more of them. But yeah... both awesome if you need a liner, these are good ones from the drugstore that are creamy and pigmented and easy to apply and last a long time and awesome. And I am an English major, so if I want to create a run on sentence to prove how amazing something is... I can!

3) Colourpop Ultra Satin Lips-These are awesome! Super long wearing, super comfortable... super amazing... just super overall! I loveee these! I need to buy more... I'm waiting for the Matte X formula's to release on Thursday and I think I'm going to get some more!

4) Elf Ex-Tra Lipgloss- If you want a cheap, non sticky gloss... these are the best! No one talks about these because no one likes gloss... but these are sooo good! I got a set of them during the holidays... and its awesome. I love them. Highly recommend getting them!

5) Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks- Loveee these! These might be the least comfy on the list... but they're still great! I have Lolita 1&2 and Nosferatu... and I like them.

So there are other good ones... I like Ofra... and other things... but yeah. These are what I immediately thought of when I thought of top 5 lip formulas... so they must be pretty good!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments