First Impression Friday: Urban Decay Naked Skin One n Done

This is kinda a first impression... Kind of a review. I've worn it more than once, but I did like a full wear test yesterday and really I've only used it 3 times total... but I have some opinions on it... and spoiler: It's going to be in a Monday Musts coming up soon! So yeah! I like it!

First off, it applies very very easily. It blurs a lot of pores and imperfections, its very light coverage... but you can build it up a little bit. It's never going to be very full coverage, so if you really want something full full coverage... this isn't it. But if you're okay with a little bit of coverage this is good. I have dry skin and a lot of times heavy foundations look very cakey around my chin... this doesn't do that and I really like it.

I also like the packaging a lot. I love the pump and the upside down design, but its also very Urban Decay-esque.

It lasts pretty well throughout the day too. You can see my wear test on Shannonsreviews, which is my beauty related instagrm. It doesn't get very oily or anything. It looked like it wore off on my chin after my dance class... but all day it wore pretty well. I didn't use a long wearing primer either. I used the Smashbox Primer Water, which lasts well on me but I don't necessarily think its a long wearing primer.

It looks really good with a blush/bronzer and or highlight. I think this would be a great 5 minute makeup look type of product. I know I'm going to use this a lot in the summer. It also has SPF 20... so thats extra good.

Also this doesn't claim to be a foundation, a tinted moisturizer or a BB Cream... it just says Complexion Perfecter and I think that is accurate. It really just looks like your skin was born that way. Its really pretty and just looks great on, applies nicely and I just like it.

And I find a lot of BB Creams aren't that long wearing, and I think this really wears nicely. If you have oily skin, I don't know if this will keep you that matte for that long... but for normal, dry skin I think this is great!

Also if you watch this video, it can be used as a primer! This girl is super nice! I met her on the Tati app and she does great reviews and stuff, especially on face products... she's great. I definitely recommend her videos. But yeah she used it as a primer and it looked really nice also! So this is pretty versatile.

So yeah... so far, so good! I'm really enjoying it. I think this is the face product I needed in my life and its pretty awesome!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments