How To-sday: Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette Peach Look

Here's my first look with the Sweet Peach palette! I wanted to do a green look last week... but I didn't like the green look I did very much... so here we go. True peach look!

Face 
I used the Smashbox Primer Water to prime and then used my Maybelline Betterr Skin foundation. Dotted that on and spread it out with the tarte airbrush brush which I sprayed with the primer water also. I color corrected over foundation... which I guess is a no no but... whatevs lol. I used the peach color under the eyes and then I used the Maybelline Better Skin Concealer over that. I put the yellow one over my eyes and on the browbone.

I contoured with the Elf Contour Kit and used the Benefit Coralista Blush. For highlight I used Urban Decay's Aura highlighter, which I like. It isn't the most in your face highlighter... but its okay! I used Elf's HD Powder all over my face and then set again with the Smashbox Primer Water.

Eyes 
Primed with UD Primer Potion and then went into Just Peachy and put that all over my lid. In the crease I used Puree and Summer Yum in the crease and I put a little bit of Luscious in the inner corner and Nectar in the inner corner. I used White Peach on the browbone and Peach Pit a little in the outer corner. For my waterline I used Colourpop Get Paid... and for Lashes I used Too Faced Better than Sex Waterproof mascara.

Lips 
The Bite Beauty Lipgloss in Guava.

So yeah, really like this look! Hope you guys like it too!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments