March Haul- Target and Ulta and some drugstore.

So this month... I bought some stuff!

Target 
I saw that they had the Elf Moisturizing Night Cream in store, so I got one of those! I really like this Night cream. It works well for dry skin, so I'm excited they have it in store now.

I also saw that they had Nail Polish remover in a pump! I've been looking for one of these for a while and finally! Its here! Same price as the regular polish removers too I think, and I'm probably going to keep the package and re-use it! So handy, really excited for that. They have ones for gel polish also! So that's exciting!

Ulta 
I was eating next to an ulta... and if I didn't see the peanut butter and jelly palette I wasn't going to buy anything... It was too early for the Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette... but I still bought some things! Lol.

I looked at the Essence section because that is always fun and I picked up the new Essence Contour Powder. Haven't used it as of the time of writing this, but the bronzer actually looks matte and the highlight looks like it'll work really well. I got the light one... I think they have a "dark one" that would work well with medium skintones... not really sure if it'll actually work for deep skintones, but I think the highlight in that would look so pretty!

And I got one of their new Essence eyeshadows in Keep Calm And Berry On. This is a nice matte berry color... not super pigmented or anything... but I'll still try it.

Last drugstore item is the Covergirl Instant Cheekbones blush trio! EmilyNoel83 always raves about these trios and... if she's tried so many new high end and drugstore blushes and these are still a favorite of hers... it must be something special. Plus she had it on and had the most beautiful glow. I believe this is called Peach Perfection... its the peach one, I took the name off of it. It reminds me of Nars Orgasm a little bit. There is a supra pretty glow-y highlighter in here... and I'm excited to try it.

And last but not least, the Urban Decay Shadow Box was on sale for $18! I don't have much from Urban Decay, but this is one of the most amazingly pigmented palettes that I have. And it has some colors from the Naked palettes like Sin, which I have in a single... but still. Smog and blackout are in here too. There are some purples, an orange, a green and a blue... this is just nice. Plus there is a shade called Baked Cowboy that kind of looks like Half Baked... which I kind of want... so yeah. Excited for this!

Target Again 
I really wanted to try the Defy To Inspire Nail Polish... and they just put a bunch more out... so I finally decided to try one and I got the color Mint Julep. This looks like a nice mint green with some iridescence. They had some nice blues too... but blues can be hard to find... so I wanted to try this first and see what its like and then maybe try some more.

And I got a "Liquid Lipstick" from Sonia Kashuk called Featherweight... and this is a gloss. I thought it would be a liquid lipstick, but its a gloss. I didn't like it at first... but then I saw it on and I was like "alright." Its just like a nude gloss, but those are hard to find. It has no scent and it feels a little watery, but it doesn't transfer outside the line... so I'm pretty okay with this.

This is from the new Knock Out Line from them too. Cute designs... kind of want the vanity tray.

Ulta Again 
So I thought I had 5x the points on any purchase... but it was only on Benefit purchases... and the Ulta I went to does not carry benefit, besides their mascaras... which don't really work for me... so that kinda sucked. Lol.

But what didn't suck was that they had the Too Faced Peanut Butter Jelly Palette! And I got that and I loved it! I have a look with this and I'll probably have a review up by the time I do this... maybe, maybe not? Lol. Idk but... yeah. I like this.

And I got a back up of the Purity Made Simple face wash. I like this a lot, it works. I want to go cruelty free, but this works so well and my dad said "If it works for you that's the most cruelty free it can be." Which is true. So I will track down testing labs and set all the animals free... lol.


... I also went back a few days later (don't judge!) And I had a Bareminerals coupon for $10 off $40. So I got the Bareskin Serum Foundation and the Polished Pinks lipstick trio! I've been wanting to try the Bareskin foundation for a while, so I was happy to get that coupon! I really like Bareminerals, its slowly becoming one of my favorite brands and I feel like this brand will kind of help me transition into cruelty free makeup a little better. Idk cause I do really like Benefit... but yeah. Lol.

Harmon 
I was really excited to see that Harmon had the new Wet n Wild Contour Duo! I really like this and it helped me get back into contouring. I have a whole contour battle coming up on this so... that will be out soon.

And I got one of revlon's new "Matte" liquid lipsticks. I have NO IDEA why they call these matte. They are not Matte in any way, shape or form. I still like them, but know that they are not at all matte. I like them, the smell is a strong medicinal cherry type of smell... but I kind of like that... if you don't like that, its not for you... but yeah.

More From Ulta 
I went to Ulta a lot this month... so these are just the last few trips to Ulta and an order... lol. I got the Rimmel by Kate cheek trio set in the light shade. So far I like the BRONZER, its not a contour and I like the blush. The highlight did nothing for me... but yeah. I like it so far.

And I got the Smashbox Primer Water when that was on sale. Loveeee it! It really helps me not look cakey, it just looks nice and natural and its awesome. This was one of the 21 days of beauty steals, so that was cool.

I also got the Benefit Erase Paste in light... I'm almost out of mine, so I needed a back up cause this is awesome. I am really picky with concealers... so I'm not really going to try anything new. This is good for me.

And I ordered the Essence Lip Liner in Satin Mauve and the Notorious Sweet Peach Palette from too faced. By that time I had so many points I just used them for the palette and paid like $1 for something... idk what lol. But still got the peach palette for $1. Can't beat that.

And that is it. Now I'm sort of on a no buy until the Sephora Sale... but I will probably be tempted by more 21 Days of Beauty Deals. Lol. I think I'll have a style haul tomorrow.

Byeee!
-Shannon





Comments