Review: Mac Saint Germain- First Mac Lipstick Ever!

So I wanted to do a review dedicated to my first Mac Lipstick... and as of the moment, my only Mac Lipstick... Saint Germain. Its this fun, bright pink color. My friend Alyssa, who also blogs got this for me for Christmas and I just thought I'd do a quick little review on it.

So this is an Amplified Formula and it is in the funnest bright pink color that is just awesome. Its really comfortable on the lips... and I forget if I used a lipliner, lip primer or anything with it or if I just wore it on its own... I think I might have just worn it on its own and it actually lasted through some eating and drinking. It might have just been through a little bit of cheese and crackers and maybe a starbucks... but I wasn't really expecting it to last on my lips and it did.

I'm just going to point out for some reason... the price of the lipstick always bothers me... but really its only $17... thats not terrible. I have more expensive lipsticks... I've just always been hesitant to try one of these... no clue why really. Cause they are awesome and I think I'm getting more in my life... maybe very soon.

This is also something I've heard a lot of hype about. Saint Germain is a pretty well-loved color in Mac's large and well-loved line of lipsticks... thats a lot of hype... and not only did I think it lived up to the hype... I think it exceeded it. When people describe Mac Lipsticks... to me it always sounded like people just loved them for the fanciness of the name, the smell maybe and I just never thought it would live up to they hype... but it is such a comfortable formula and it does really go on easily and last all day. I have 0 complaints about it at all.

So yeah... I think its cool. Definitely happy that I can now say I have a Mac Lipstick... I will hopefully build my collection up... because it might just be a new favorite... and I really like it... so thank you Alyssa and yeah. Pretty cool if you've never tried it... and if you have I hope my review is still somehow helpful or fun to read. Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments