Babyfeet: First Impression, Review, Thoughts, Is it A-peeling?

So my sister got me the Babyfeet foot mask as part of my birthday gift... so here's what I thought while using it.

What is Babyfeet? 
Babyfeet is a foot mask that peels your feet basically. They come in little booties, you leave them on for an hour and then take them off and wash off your feet. Throughout the peeling will start 5-7 days after the initial application and then it can continue peeling for up to 2 weeks.

Applying It 
There are lots of directions about application... but it still really scared me, so I looked up a video. The booties have a dotted line that you cut and then you just slip your feet into those and they give adhesive tape in the baggie with the booties to tie up the access so it won't open up and spill the goopy stuff  gel that is in the booties.

The box recommends sitting while doing this... I moved around a little bit and I thought that distributed the goop pretty well... but it was hard to walk so I mostly just sat down. I moved my feet a little while sitting down and laying down too... the goop still gets in there either way. Also i used socks over it... I don't think it would be easy to move without the socks on... but the socks made it a little tight...so it wasn't super comfy... but I'll get to that now!

During Use 
The smell of the boots is pretty strong and it sort of lingers a little. I feel like I'm still smelling it now.

It hurt me a little bit... partially because of the socks but it was also a little burny. It wasn't uncomfortable enough to cause me any concern... but this is not the relaxing foot treatment I thought it would be.

But yeah everything stayed in tact well, nothing leaked onto my socks or anything. I mostly laid down and watched Stranger things... I started this at 12:30 so... it was late!

Removing booties 
Removing felt pretty normal. Except it was late and I didn't want to wake up my parents... so I used a cup to wash them off and soap on a wet paper towel... that seemed to be the most quiet solution to removing it.

After removing booties 
Its weird cause my feet felt soft before but now they feel rough and they're still raisin-y... which makes me think the boots just made my feet rough so that when it peels it will be as soft as it was before I put the boots on... lol.

Peeling? 
It started peeling the Friday after I used this... I think I used the mask on a Tuesday... and it was all done within a week or so. Its been peeled completely for a couple of weeks, and my feet are still really really soft. There's one part on my big toe that I think I peeled too much where it wasn't meant to be peeled... so that was the only pain I have. My big toe was still a little rough, so that's why I thought there was still skin to peel. Other than that the only part that was a little painful was around the toenails... that was kinda painful for like a second, but nothing unbearable.

So yes this really really works! My feet are softer now than they have ever been... I'm really happy, I think this would make a great gift for someone, and its just kind of fun to peel your feet! And to have soft feet... so this  is a total winner. I would definitely do it again!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments