Throwback Thursday Beauty Edition: End of September/ October

So I decided I love Throwback Thursday so much... I'm going to include it on my Instagram! Every Thursday I'm going to use something I haven't used in a while or do a different technique with my hair, Makeup or outfit I haven't done in a while or something and do a little Instagram post on it and then go into more detail on here. My Instagram is Shannonsreviews if you want to follow week by week... and if you're following me from there cool! Thanks!

September 22nd 
One of my favorite palettes that I haven't used in a long time is the Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette from Too Faced. These are nice, warm neutral shadows... some purple pops of color and its just really easy to get a really nice look with it! I really liked the look I came up with here... and its just really pretty!


September 29th 
I used the Lorac Pro Palette... this was for a Palette Smackdown thinking that the Lorac Pro 2 would win... but I have to say, I liked the Lorac Pro better! I loved this look I did with it too! It was nice and my sort of colors! I think Warm Toned shadows really bring out my eye color and I just really liked how it looked! Happy I used that again!



October 6th 
This was actually for my Rapunzel look which I have in my Blogoween blogs. I used the Purple shadow from Makeup Forever that I have along with Melted Fig, which I hadn't used in a while. I used the Purple on the outer corner... and I used some to line... but I don't think I used that particular purple to line with that day. It was still a nice look and I just really liked it all together... I'll link that Rapunzel look right here.



October 13th 
I wore a flannel shirt that I haven't worn in a really long time. And I styled it how I would have styled it when I first started wearing flannel and I wore a shirt underneath and then the flannel shirt over it... and I like how that looks a lot actually! I thought it was cute... it was a little tight but still nice!

The long necklace I haven't worn in a while either and I like that a lot... it was just a fun throwback outfit! I liked it a lot!

Anddd... the rest I didn't come up with much of. I'll do more next month... hopefully! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments