Monday Musts/ November 2016 Favorites

 Okay... so I have a few favorites for the week, but mostly I have monthly favorites... so I thought I would combine them because... it just seemed like a good idea. So yeah! Let's just jump right into it! I'll start with the Weekly and then we can go with the Monthly favorites!

Monday Musts 
1) Revlon Photoready Eye Art Duo in Burnished Bling- I've been trying to use some more of my cream/ liquid eyeshadows lately, so I decided to use this one with a few looks... and they're looks that are either Posted already or will be posted soon... But yeah, this works really well! Its a good primer, its good on its own... it makes a nice base for eyeshadows that are less pigmented... I just really like it a lot!

2) Covergirl Blush in Soft Mink- This is a really good blush! I got this while Target had a sale on Beauty items and its really nice. Its matte, it has a weird packaging, but I kind of like it... and I just like Covergirl blushes! It's been really good this week! I love it!

3) Carli Bybel Palette- I have a look with this coming soon... but its just so pretty and nice! I definitely recommend getting it if you haven't yet! Its got some really nice neutral colors to create some good looks with. The highlights are really nice. Its affordable, and its super nice and useful!

4) L'oreal Color Riche Pocket Palettes- These aren't amazing... but they do come in handy for specific uses. I used it for my "sick day" makeup look, which I've already linked in here... but they're good for a quick, easy look that you can put together nicely.

Monthly Favorites 
I feel like I have some real HG products in here today too!

First the Elf Flawless Finish Foundation... I'm so impressed with this... I'm not sure if there is even really a need to try any other high end foundation... or Drugstore Foundation for that matter. It's so affordable and it just looks so nice on my skin. It looks better than pretty much any other foundation and its just good. I would highly recommend trying it, especially for the price!

Next up... L'oreal Telescopic Mascara! My friend Alyssa got me this for my birthday... and I'm picky with mascara because my eyes are more sensitive and sometimes mascaras bother me... apparently this one doesn't and it makes my lashes look especially long and pretty! I love it!

Also from the drugstore the Revlon Superlustrous Lipsticks are really nice! Another gift from Alyssa was Champagne on Ice... since then I've gotten 2 more... and they are going to be on Sale for Cyber Monday for Ulta... so there's a good chance I'll get some more. I really love the formula of these, they're comfy and pretty! They have every color you could want... and they just work really well!

And Milani Berry Amore Blush. I love my Milani Blushes... this is pretty much all I used all month and it was great! I really like this for the fall, its super pretty and nice. I love it!

2 palettes I got this month were the Master by Mario palette and the Modern Renaissance Palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills! Both of these are great palettes. I've been using the Mario palette a little more because its just such a nice neutral palette... but I do love the Modern Renaissance, especially around the holidays! I Loved my Thanksgiving look with it... which again I've already linked. They would be good together too. The Modern Renaissance has a lot of mattes, the Mario is great for neutrals... and yeah. Great formulas, great palettes... highly recommend!

Another thing I've been using all month that hopefully you can still get your hands on is Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector in Rose Quartz. It is a really pretty highlighter. It works great... and I love it!

Also from Sephora... I feel like I bought a few things this month and received some things as gifts... and all of those things ended up being favorites that I've been using non stop! Funny how that works! Anyway I got the Nars Velvet Lip Glide Set... I've really liked these! They're nice and comfortable and for me they last a long time.

One I haven't mentioned much during my weekly favorite... but deserves some love, the Nyx Slide on Glide on Eye Pencils... particularly Golden Bronze. That's such a great fall color, I love it and highly recommend it... and I've been using it a lot this week... and probably a lot throughout the month also. It's nice!

And I'm pretty sure that is everything! Hope you liked this combo of Monthly favorites with my Monday Musts! After being sick for a few days I feel like I've missed posts... but I really haven't... lol. I just posted different things than I expected I guess... which is okay... but still.

Byeee!
-Shannon



Comments