Frugal Friday: Drugstore Haul

Happy Black Friday everyone! Here is what I picked up during the Target 25% off beauty purchase... and its Black Friday and I might do some damage here too... we shall see... but those will probably be in upcoming Frugal Fridays. I'll probably have these reviewed sometime in the new year if not sooner.

I wanted to try a Wet n Wild lipstick and I picked up 901B or Think Pink... not the most flattering on me, not going to lie... but I'll make it work.

Then I wanted to try some more of the Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick. My friend Alyssa got me one color and then I was like "Love this formula... I NEED MORE!" Lol. So I picked up Black Cherry, which I've wanted for years and it is quite amazing. Its a cream, but it goes on really opaque and it doesn't really get messy without a liner. I was really impressed! And I got Blushing Mauve, which is a pretty mauvey neutral. I love it! Super pretty and I love the formula of these!

And since we're still on Lipstick, I got one of the new (I think?) Elf Velvet Matte lipsticks. I got Bold Berry, they had a red color also. This is pretty and its comfy from what I've tried so far.

Next up is a blush. I got the Covergirl Soft Mink blush. I've felt more into Covergirl now because I love their ads. You can't beat their diverse spokespeople, and I just  think that is really nice that they're always adding people. It's inspiring to me. And EmilyNoel83 has been talking about this color and loving it. Its supposed to be a dupe for Dallas from Benefit... so this was good!

And last but not least the L'oreal Voluminous Mascara. Since I love the Telescopic so much I wanted to give another L'oreal mascara a try. So this was good.

And that is it! Hope you guys like it, let me know what you want reviewed!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments