Makeup Of The Day Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! 

Face: 
I primed with Benefit That Gal Primer and then went in with the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation. I sprayed a sponge with the Smashbox Primer Water and blended it that way. I don't think I did the best job at blending... but I did okay. I used Covergirl's Soft Mink blush and for highlight I used the Becca Rose Quartz Highlight. I concealed with Maybelline Better Skin, set my undereyes with the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores and then sprayed with the Primer Water again! 

Eyes 
I used Revlon's Photoready Eye Art in Burnished Bling, not the glittery side and I put that all over my lid. Then I went into the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette. I used Realgar in the crease and then Red Ochre on the outer corner. I put Primavera on the base just to brighten up the look a little bit and then I used Love Letter to make it a little bit more red. For my browbone I used Tempra... and that was it for eyeshadow. I lined my upper lashline with Colourpop's Swerve and the waterline with Golden Bronze from Nyx Slide on Glide on. For Mascara I used L'oreal Telescopic. 

Lips 
I lined with Sugar Glass from Nyx and then used the Nars Velvet Lip Glide in Chez Claude. 

Happy Thanksgiving! 
-Shannon 

Comments