How To-sday: Fall look w/ Lorac Mega Pro 3

This was going to be a blogoween look... but then I actually went out the night before halloween and did sort of wear a costume... so this was put aside for a second... but I think it'd be a good Thanksgiving look!

Face 


I used my Benefit That Gal Primer and then used the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation. I concealed with the Maybelline Better Skin Concealer and then I sort of used that along my nose... because I actually contoured that a little later.

I went in with the It Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi face palette I contoured with the bronzer, and contoured my nose a little too. Then I used the blush as my blush, highlight as my highlight and the powder as my powder... easy enough.

Eyes 


I primed with the Elf Primer and Liner Sealer and then went into the Lorac Mega Pro 3. I put Rust all over the lid and then on the outer corner I used Pomegranate. I put Bellini on my inner corner and blended Egglplant into the crease. For my browbone I used Creme (the first color in the 2nd matte row).

For the waterline I used the Golden Bronze Slide on Glide on Pencil from Nyx. And Mascara was Ulta Legendary Lengths.

Lips 
I lined with Wish from a Rose by Essence and then used Manic by Urban Decay in the Revolution line.

And that is everything! Hope you guys like this!


Byeee!
-Shannon

P.S Today is election day! Go out and vote... at least for local elections! Your voice needs to be heard!

Comments