Style Saturday: Cute Super Lacy OOTD

So I may have done this exact OOTD last year... but here it is again. If you like lacy looking things... you'll probably like this!

Top 
The Top is from Old Navy. They bring these out every year, they're just pretty tops with lacy sleeves.


There is kind of a slit on the side... which isn't my favorite thing... Which is why I wore the belt!

Belt 
Belt is from American Eagle... I got this quite a while ago I think. I didn't wear it the whole day... but you know, it looks nice.

Leggings 
Pretty sure these were from the Aerie section of American Eagle. I liked the laciness of these with the laciness of the top. 

Jewelry 
My necklace is the Lotus Necklace from Alex and Ani. I love these necklaces... I'm not feeling too well today... but I'm hoping I can get to the store tomorrow because they have good deals for Black Friday Weekend. 

You can't see it that well in this picture... but its nice. Lol. 

And my earrings are studs that came in a set from American Eagle. 
 Again... can't see them at all really... sorry I'd take the picture again but I'm not feeling well. They're silver circle studs with like some rivets at the end. 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 



Comments