How To-sday:Quick and Easy (Mostly) Drugstore Makeup Look

I just did this look quick... and I thought it was fun... so yeah. This is mostly drugstore, I didn't use anything that you couldn't use a drugstore product for, I didn't realize I was going to do this look for a blog... so I just kinda grabbed stuff and went with it. I think I'm going to change up my makeup later... but yeah! Let's get to it!

Face 
I started out with my Too Faced Hangover Rx primer and my It Cosmetics CC Cream... I'm almost done with these for my Finish 13 by Halloween and I know I won't finish them by Halloween because in real time that's tomorrow... so yeah. But it was good! Then I went into my Makeup Revolution Hot Spice Palette and I used one of the blushes in there. I think its the second to last one in the top row. And for highlight I used Wet n Wild's Boozy Brunch.

Eyes 
This was super easy. I used the Elf Smudgepot in Crusin Chic and then used my L'oreal quad in Boudoir Charme and I used the gold shade on the bottom left all over my lid and then used the top right shade on the outer corner... and then I blended a matte brown from the Kat Von D Matte Metal Palette (oak) into the crease. I lined my waterline with Honeydude from Colourpop and then used my Ulta Legendary Lengths Mascara.
I think I said the wrong eye colors from the L'oreal quad above. I'm just looking at it... maybe I used the shade right next to the gold shade in the palette... not sure to be honest, but it looks more like that brown shade from the quad. Could work either way. 

Lips 
I lined with Wish Me a Rose from Essence and used the Nyx Butter Gloss in Eclair on top!

And that is everything! Super easy, super quick! I just wanted to do something fast... mostly so I can do a review on these L'oreal Palettes lol. But I might change it later for a party I'm going to/ my halloween costume... so You might have seen that by now!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments