Monday Musts: 11/14/16

Favorites for the week! I used a lot of drugstore makeup this week... so that's always interesting.

1) Elf Flawless Finish Foundation- This is possibly one of the best foundations I've ever used. I think I like it even better than my high end foundations like Too Faced Born This Way. Its such a nice coverage and it does make your skin look like your skin but better. It's so affordable too! I can't get over how amazing this is! I would highly recommend picking it up. The shade Porcelain is like a perfect match to me. For $6... you can't beat it. I'll have a full Frugal Friday on this... that is a new thing I'm doing lol... but this is great!

2) Nyx Ultimate Warm Neutrals Palette- I got this quite a while ago, and I wasn't really paying that much attention to it... but it looks perfect for Fall and it just works really really well. I didn't think these were the best shadows when I first used them, but right now I actually do really really like them. Highly recommend. I didn't quite think it was worth $18 at first... now I kind of think it is. It would make a great Christmas gift also... hmmm maybe I'll get something like that for my friends this year... I would wait for a sale, but these are awesome!

3) Nyx Butt Naked Underneath it All Palette- This is another great palette from nyx. The colors are so pretty for fall and winter... and summer too really. I don't use this palette all that often... but its so pretty, and the blushes and highlights underneath are so nice! I really love this. I should mention I think the Nyx shadows work best with the Elf Primer in Pearl. Plus the mirror in this is amazing. I use the blushes just for the mirror sometimes because its so nice!

4) Revlon Cream Eyeshadow- I used this all week pretty much too and it was really good. These are brand new... I like them a little bit more than the Maybelline ones so far... I'll do a Frugal Friday on this too because I really like it! These are nice! I recommend!

And I think that's everything. Hope you guys like this and find it helpful!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments