Fragrance Freak Friday: Plum Moscato and Almond Harvest

Alright, so I wanted to do this before Thanksgiving because this is a great fall scent. I think its now called plum cider or something different... I don't think you can get it right now because of corse Fall is October and September and November is Christmas... but still!

Monday 
I did kind of a lot today, and it was actually pretty warm. I was mostly in a mall... which I think they make extra hot to get you to buy things... but it still lasted pretty well. I wasn't really all that stinky at the end of it. I also used the lotion and that really helped.

Tuesday 
Well this was a sweaty day if there ever was one. Lol. I did do a lot... and it was just kind of one of those nervous days... Anyway I don't remember if I used the lotion or not... I don't think it lasted that well throughout the day. I also think I sprayed too much of it at once and that was kind of bad. It got very perfumey very fast.

Wednesday 
Again... kind of a sweaty day. Not the best day ever either... be kind to everyone you know. Anyway this was good. I don't know if I smelled it a lot... but it was nice.

Thursday 
Didn't do quite as much. This lasted well throughout the day... and it was a pretty good day. I liked the scent.

Friday 
Idk if I put this on before shopping at the VIB sale... which I'll have a haul up tomorrow I think... but after I put it on right now as I'm writing it... and its comforting.

So not quite the way I was expecting this Fragrance Freak Friday to go... but its a scent that comforts me and I really dig that. We could all use some comfort. This reminds me of when I used to go to Improv class and spray some in the bathroom before class because I didn't want to be sweaty while doing my scenes... I was usually so nervous in class too.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments