Worth It Wednesday: Becca Rose Quartz Highlighter

So I wanted to get this up because this seems like its going out soon and it is limited edition... for right now. I got mine in store and there were a lot left... but there's none online... so if you can find it... I would go for it if you like highlight!

This is quite glittery. It looks like there are chunkier glitters when you swatch it... but that doesn't really transfer onto the cheeks that way. If you like more subtle highlights, this probably isn't for you... but if you do like it more in your face, this is a good one!

I know friends with darker skin really like it, its sooo nice for fair skin... so its one of those rare highlights that anyone can kind of use... at least I hope! Becca is usually good with their shades and they keep in mind to make highlight for all different skintones. They use models with light and dark skintones and that is important.

This lasted all day for me too! I put it on pretty early and I did a lot and my makeup held really well! I used the Elf Flawless Finish foundation and it stayed on fine. It was really good.

I also think this could be blended out nicely too with powder or if you used it before blush... I think its good!

These kind of break open easily... so be gentle with it. The packaging is beautiful! Its rose gold with a big mirror, which I love! I don't think this would be great to travel with... maybe keep the box it comes in just in case... but it is pretty good!

Byeee! Hope this was helpful!
-Shannon

Comments