Worth It Wednesday: Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario

I saw this was released and I was kind of like "Meh... I don't really need another neutral palette." Then everyone got it and said they loved it... and the more I looked at it the more I was like "I don't think I have all these colors in one palette... and I think I could use this all the time." So I got it for that!

It seems like Anastasia's palettes have gotten a lot pricier since last year... but I feel like the quality might be a little better. So even though there are less colors in this than the Self Made Palette... I feel like there's a little more to this than that palette. A makeup artist actually did design the shades and names and everything... and I think he put a lot of thought in this palette. He does mostly neutral looks and this has every kind of neutral you would need... except a matte browbone color... which is okay I guess. I love using a matte browbone color, but I love the color selection in this palette so much that I think I can sacrifice a new matte browbone color for that.

This has a lot of shimmery colors in it... but the mattes in it are really nice too. Lula, Isabel and Violetta are all really pretty different shades of matte brown. Isabel is a little more orangey and that's pretty. Violetta is dark. I don't think I've worn Lula yet... but I probably will soon for a good neutral look! Those are nice, anastasia Mattes are super nice!

And the shimmers are good. There are 2 very light gold colors. I always think that looks really pretty and a lot of palettes don't include a light gold. There are lots of really gold golds... but the pale gold colors really interest me.

Muse is a really pretty rose gold shade. Kim looks nice all over the lid, or on the outer corner. I really like the green color in this even though I really haven't played with it yet. The blue looks really nice too. Marina is a nice everyday shade...

And they all blend really well. It doesn't seem like there's a lot you can do with this palette... but I've already got a lot of different looks and there are even more I want to try! This is super easy to use and get inspired to use a lot. Its also not too overwhelming, so its easy to look at and know exactly what I want to do. I highly recommend this palette! It is a really good one, I know its in and out of stock a lot... but if you can find it... I'd definitely recommend getting it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments