Things I didn't buy (Kohls Edition)

So I don't want this to be an anti haul or anything... but I walked into kohls today and I was kind of looking to buy one of the new holiday sets... and I didn't end up getting anything. Kohls is a little frustrating to me... they have weird policies on their Kohls Cash and they don't really give you a full refund on it... and my sister and brother in law have had problems with that in the past... and they do have some nice clothes and some good makeup... but it is usually kind of frustrating to wait in line at my Kohls and these were things I just didn't think were worth it.

Starting off with the Balm because that's most of what everything was... I wanted the Meet Matte Hughes lip set... but the lipsticks were really really really small. And its like "okay I'll probably never use this up." But it was so tiny that I just didn't really see the value in that for $29... it just seemed like something I could pass and maybe get one shade instead.

Then the Balm Appetit palette. This actually looked really pretty, it swatched really well and I liked the color selection in it... but I don't need another palette right now... maybe I'll wait for a sale some day... but right now I'm not really going to buy it. Its pretty though.

I also saw the Man-izer's set... which was tempting... but I do have the Mary Loumanizer in the Balm of Your Hand set and I don't think I would really use Cindy or Betty as much... so I passed on that.

There was a nice lorac blush and highlight, both full sized in a set for $28 I think. That looked really really nice... I just didn't get it because of the lines... that's really what it boiled down too. Lol.

And the Lorac Pro Liquid Lipsticks... idk. It didn't really set down on my hand and it didn't seem like anything amazing. The colors were pretty, but nothing excited me that much.

And the Real Techniques Sponge Set that comes with the regular sponge, the micro minis and the sculpting sponge... I think its $20... I just didn't get that because I had no idea what the price was. And if I knew, that would have made a big difference... but yeah.

Byeee! Hope this was helpful!
-Shannon

Comments