Great Makeup Ideas For Thanksgiving

So I'm not really going to do a specific thanksgiving look or anything just yet... but here are some things maybe you have in your collection or maybe you could pick up before the day if you can.

Foundation 
Anything that will last a while would be good. If you're cooking, make sure it won't wear off of your face. If you're traveling it might be better for something full coverage too. I'm probably going to use my Elf Flawless Finish Foundation or Too Faced Born This Way. These are my 2 favorites. Born This Way is more long wearing probably... but I think the Elf looks better on me.

Blush + Highlight 
I'm probably either using the Milani Berry Amore or the Laura Gellar Tropic Hues. For highlight I'm probably using Rose Quartz. Mary Lou Manizer would also be a good one... I want something GLOWY! If you like more subtle the Elf quad is really good.

Wet n Wild Highlights would be good also. I only have Boozy Brunch... but those would all be good.

Eye Palettes 
Here's the fun part... Palettes!

If you're traveling and have the In The Balm of Your Hand... that's the one I would use. There are great fall looks you can get with this and its just a nice, easy one.

The Lorac Unzipped and Unzipped Gold Palettes are great for thanksgiving. I used one of them last year and I was really happy with it. I love those palettes.

Also if you have it the Lorac Mega Pro 3 would be pretty perfect for thanksgiving!

I'm probably going to use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette. Burgandy and gold are kinda what I go for for thanksgiving. Orange too... this palette is what I think was missing from my Thanksgiving Makeup life.

I also really like the Master Palette by Mario. This is really nice neutral palette. I feel like there are some fun, easy Thanksgiving looks with this palette! It would be a good travel one too. I like it .

And the Nyx Warm Neutrals, or if you have it the Butt Naked Underneath It All from Nyx. Both good palettes for travel. The Underneath it all is a great all in one palette. The Warm Neutrals has a lot of nice warm colors that look nice and fall-ish. It isn't the longest lasting but with the elf pearl primer or the Revlon Cream Shadows it works pretty well.

And last but not least I think the new L'oreal quads are pretty okay and they would be good if you want a nice drugstore option!

Lips 
I think I'm going with one of the Nars Velvet Lip Glides. Too Faced Melted Fig would be good too. I think I'd go with a mauvey color or a darker red one. I'm thinking Chez Claude is what I'll end up wearing... but I'm not sure!

And that's it! Hope this was helpful!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments