Monday Musts 11.21.16

Hello! Here are my favorites of the week!

1) Anastasia Beverly Hills Master By Mario Palette- This is probably my Favorite Favorite of the week. I love this palette, its the perfect everyday neutral palette. There are dupes out there... but I think this one is special. I love the Anastasia Formula and this is a great palette! I think I'll have more on this on Wednesday!

2) Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette- Again... I love Anastasia's Formula. I really like the mattes and the shimmers in here. It lasts pretty well on my lids too... I kinda have trouble with anastasia shadows and different primers, but I haven't had too much trouble with this or the Mario palette. And this has a lot of pretty dark burgundy fall colors. I love it!

3) NARS Velvet Lip Glide Set- I really liked these too! Everything I got in the Sephora Sale is on this list... that's a pretty good sign right? These are pretty long-lasting and comfortable and the colors are all really pretty. It's a lot of red... but I liked wearing red lipstick this week. That was pretty fun! I love the formula, highly recommend! I have a swatch/ review on all the colors right here!

4) Elf Flawless Finish Foundation- This is still a favorite! I think I'll have a post on this on Friday... so expect that soon but I'm still loving this. Still probably my favorite foundation!

5) Milani Berry Amore- This is one I kinda dug up this month because its a really pretty fall color, and I've just really been loving using it. I love the Milani baked blush formulas and this is a really really nice one!

6) Becca Rose Quartz- I did a post on this right here! But I've been loving this too. It's limited edition... but everything kind of is and they usually come back. Lol. This is really nice!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments