How To-sday: Dark Lip Fall Look

I was starting at my Nars Dual Intensity shadows and my Kat Von D shadow in Raw Power and I was like "Ohhh... there's a makeup look here." So that is what I decided to do!

Face 
I used the Too Faced Hangover Rx with the It Cosmetics CC+Illumination CC Cream for my face. Next, I used the Laura Gellar Baked Blush n Brighten Blush in Tropic Hues on my cheeks... just found this again and I'm super happy. I highlighted with the Wet n Wild Boozy Brunch Highlight and I even decided to contour my nose with the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soliei bronzer. I also highlighted my nose with the same highlight... and on top of the cupids bow. For concealer I used the Maybelline Better Skin concealer and I used some of the It Cosmetics Setting powder from the Je ne Sais Quoi palette and the Elf Mist and set... which I did actually use under my eyes. 

Eyes 
I primed with the elf Primer and Liner Sealer and then I went in with Nars Rigel Dual Intensity shadow all over the lid. I had to build this up a little after blending in the other colors. Then I went into The Balm's Meet Matt(e) Trimony palette and used Matt Rossi and Matt Kumar in the crease. In the outer corner I used Matt Moskowitz and then layered Kat Von D's Metal Crush shadow in Raw Power on top of it. For the browbone I used Matt Lin. Then for the waterline I used Nyx Slide on Glide on in Golden Bronze and I did a bit of a wing using the Elf Liner Sealer and the Colourpop No Shame Gel liner. For Mascara I used Loreal Telescopic on the upper and lower lash line! 


Lips 
I used Smashbox's Legendary Lipstick in Fig and then I topped it with the Insta Matte lipstick mattifyer. 

And I ended up really liking the look! I think I've done similar looks here... but this is new-ish for me... so yeah. 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments