Sparkly Purply Outfit of the Day

Alright... this was an outfit I liked more than I really expected to... but yeah!

Top 
I wore a white tank top with some lacy detail on it underneath and then just a plain white v-neck from Express. I recommend getting these sort of "Staple items" from Express because Express tends to last forever and its just a basic white top with longs sleeves, but I wear it a lot. It's nice. 


Sweater 
My sweater was a gift from a long time ago. It's from Mudd, so I'm guessing it was from Kohls. Its just a purple and grey oversized sweater with some glitter. I thought it looked pretty cool with my pants. 

Lighting is super super bad... you can't even really tell its purple. Ugh. I need a better Camera than my phone... sorry! 

Pants 
Pants are from New York and Company I think... They're a little bit big... which is why I wore them because that makes them a little comfier and I was sick that day. Lol. I got these quite a long time ago too. They're sort of purpley and I like them! 

Boots 
I wore my Silver knitted Ugg boots with glitter on them. These are nice and warm and pretty! I love my Uggs! 

Jewelry 
I was just at the Alex and Ani store... They had a Small Business Saturday sale... so I got the Endless Knot Necklace and the Snowflake Bangle and I put them on right away. And I was already wearing the Lotus Necklace and my earrings from American Eagle that are silver studs that I've been wearing a lot! 
Endless Knot Necklace 

Snowflake Bangle 

Here they are... you can kinda see the necklaces layered... 

Better Picture of the Lotus Necklace 


Yeah... most of these only work on X large setting... lol. 

Hope this was helpful... it was a cute outfit and I liked it and wouldn't have usually put something like this together! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 




Comments

  1. I LOVE this look!!!! The choices you made in putting it together are perfect šŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment