5 Hairstyles in 5 Days!

5 hairstyles, 5 days 

I don’t venture too much with my hairstyles… so I’m trying to accessorize a little bit better and show 5 different hairstyles for the next 5 days! 

Day 1- Barettes 
I parted my hair to the side and put 2 barrettes in them… these are from ulta in the 5 for $10 section… I’m sure you could get them at any drugstore and they’re probably just as affordable… but still! It was a good find!




Day 2- Messy Side Bun 
I put my hair in a bun on the side of my head… the trick to making this last a little longer is using a new hair tie! I didn’t clip it or use hairspray… I just put it in a bun to the side of my head… and it lasted pretty well throughout the day. I liked it! 



Day 3 Low Pony Tail With A Bow 
I really like bows for my hair… so I did a low ponytail and then I put a white bow in it and I made it kind of a side ponytail. I like side ponys because they don’t really get in my way at all when I’m sitting down and they’re just super easy and a little bit different… and the bow adds a fun, girly element to it as well. 


Day 4: “Top of Head” bun with a “flower crown” 
I can’t really do the “hair on top of the head” bun because my hair is very thick… I also don’t love the way that that looks… so I’m okay with that… but this is about as close as I can get with that so I just put it up in a bun like so and then I wanted to put a flower crown on with that… couldn’t find my usual flower crown… but I have a black and white headband that was made from recycled material… so I used that with it… and that worked out really well! I was happy with how it came out! 



Day 5: Genie Half Up Half Down… With A Bow 

This one is a little ridiculous… but I kind of like it. It looks like I’m trying to Disneybound as Eeyore… so I like that! I just did a regular half up half down but I added 3 ponytail holders instead of just one- that way it would get up a little bit higher and you could kind of see it more. I had smallish pony holders… but they aren’t like the really really small pony holders for this, and I had ones from Ulta that they released at Easter time so I had coordinating pastel colors… so I have a blue, a pink and a purple pony holder… which I did end up covering with the bow anyway… but if I took the bow out- this would look okay I think. I thought it looked cute! Idk lol. 


So I hope you guys like this or find this helpful! I had a lot of fun doing this! I'm cutting my hair soon  and it's going to be a little shorter and not as easy to style... so I thought this would be fun to do while I can! Let me know your favorites- let me know your least favorites if you're nice lol. I'm not a hair expert and my hair desperately needs to get done... so it doesn't look amazing... but it was fun and different, so I had fun with it! (also btw this is posted, I've already had my hair done... so that is done already... idk if I've posted any pictures post haircut or not yet... so if you're wondering why my hair is different sometimes... as of April 28th it is shorter so yeah!) 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments

  1. I loved the last hairstyle the best and I also liked the one with the flowers. I like series like this... Keep up the good work my girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment