Neutral Glam look using New Products and Old Favorites! Nars Fully Loaded Eye Palette

Ohhh my goodness... I'm obsessed with this makeup look right now... so I need to post this... right now! I just kind of applied it... but if you can get your hands on the Nars Fully Loaded Eye Palette... get it! I know it's availability is hard to find... but it is amazing!

Face: 


... idk what I was laughing at... but I like this picture! Lol. 


Face: I have an Everyday Face Makeup Routine for Spring that I'll be sure to link Everyday Face Routine.



Eyes: 


Primer- 

Shadows- 


I'm not sure what the shadow names are... they're on the back... which is confusing so... I'll post a picture but I'll write it down here too. I used Alnwick all over the lid and Castille in the crease... these were super easy to apply and to blend... I was so impressed! I used Beumaris on the outer corner and then I decided to dab a little bit of Privilege in the center lid... and that looked so pretty! For the Browbone I used Windsor and then in the inner corner I used Newbury Street... these were all really great... I am kind of a Narsissist right now because I do keep looking at myself in the mirror because the eyeshadow looks so pretty!

I only used one brush and my fingers for this look... so that really impressed me... this is an awesome palette!

Liner- Nyx Faux White in Vanilla

Mascara- It Cosmetics Superhero

Lips- Bite Beauty's Multiple Stick in Cashew... I'll probably do a full look with this in the near future... so stay tuned!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments