Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Fridays! 5/26/17



Frugal 
This week was actually a mostly frugal week for me… but there were a couple of clear winners… lol. 

First off the Juvia’s Place Nubian 2 Palette… omg this is amazing! I used this like 4 days in a row… slightly not the best idea ever because the shadows are made in China and tend to hurt my eyes when I use it too much… but my eyes didn’t hurt that badly from it this time… I took a day off of makeup to recover and I was okay! And that wasn’t even after using that palette… it was after using the Lorac California Dreaming palette… so maybe I’m okay with this… idk. I was still hesitant to purchase the Saharan Eyeshadow Palette from Hautelook… but I did order the Saharan 2 Blush Palette, so I’ll be reviewing that in a couple of weeks! I’m really excited! 
These colors are just so awesome. 

And the Elf Flawless Finish Foundation… this stuff is just amazing! I just repurchased it… it’s just as good as my favorite high end foundations and I’m always soooo impressed when I use it… it’s just great. 

Fancy 

I really liked the Fiona Stiles Illuminating Palette this week… it’s very subtle and pretty. I like using the darkest shade as a bronzer… it’s so subtle and just gives such a good glow. You can still get this on sale at Ulta’s Site… it’s just $14 and it’s totally worth it. 
This looks like it gives wayyy more color than it actually does... this is super super subtle. 


Fragrance 

I got the Fancy Love fragrance from Jessica Simpson… and I’ve been wearing it almost all week. I got this at TJ Maxx and I had smelled it at Boscov’s before… I’m just really impressed with the staying power and it kind of reminds me of Anyway from Juliette has A Gun… which I love- but the lasting power isn’t totally there… so I would kind of even recommend this one over that. It’s just really great and affordable. 

The bottle even looks a little like the Juliette has a Gun Bottles! 


Fashion
I haven’t really been that fashionable this week… I do really like the Victoria Secret Pink T Shirts a lot though. I don’t have too many of them… but they’re pretty flattering and comfortable and they just have a lot of fun designs and colors. I kind of want to get some more. I don't have any pictures... but they're good! 

Favorite
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmiddt. I finished the new season on Saturday and I’ve been re-watching the first season again… now I’m on Season 2… it’s just a great show. Really funny and just a great show! 
Seriously how funny was Titus this season? So good! 

Byeee! 

-Shannon 

Comments