Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion Fridays 5.19.17

This is what I liked this week! Everything else was terrible! lol. Jk... nothing else is bad... these are just great things!


Frugal 


The packaging of this eye primer is really pretty too the more I'm taking pictures of it! 

Lately I’ve been using a lot of high end products… I think I’m going to start using a little bit more stuff from the drugstore soon… I want to do a drugstore week on this blog and on instagram soon… not sure when… but anyway… I’m going to say the Covergirl Blush in Soft Mink and the Milani Eyeshadow primer! 

Soft Mink is just such a nice, pretty color it goes with every look… It’s pretty matte and it’s just a great everyday blush. I depotted it this week and put it in my Makeup Forever Palette and I really like it! It’s just easy to use and fun! 

And I’ve been hearing the Milani Eye Primer is great for a while now… but I could never find it on the Milani Displays… finally saw it at Harmon and I was really excited for it! 

Fancy 
I used a lot this week… idk what to talk about really lol… 

This isn’t super fancy but I have to talk about the Bath and Body Works Cocoa Shea Honey Scrub and Body Butter… use the scrub before shaving… the bath will smell like Auntie Anne’s and it’ll make your legs so nice and smooth after shaving… and then the Body Butter just kind of does the same thing but it keeps in the moisture. 

Also… honorable mention to the Mac Pigments… I haven't tried much makeup from Mac… I have a feeling I’m just going to have to do a Mac Haul soon because that seems like a good idea… and some fun. Lol. These pigments are awesome though! It applies so nicely and there’s no fallout at all! 

Sorry... camera strap in shot. 


Fragrance 
The Vanilla Flower just looks so pretty too! 

The Tutti Dolce Golden Honey Praline Body wash from Bath and Body Works… I’ve been liking the spray a lot too… but the body wash is probably my favorite… kind of want more but at the same time… idk if I need more body wash lol. This is great though. I would definitely recommend checking out the line while it’s still available… it’s been around for a long time- so I would imagine it’ll be over soon! 

Also... I have to mention the Vanilla Flower Hand Soap... I wish they made this as a perfume because it smells sooo soo good and perfumey after you use it... I love it! 

Fashion 
This top that I got from the American Eagle Outlets… they have it on their websites and in regular stores too… I’m probably going to buy it in every color because I just really really like it! 

Favorite
Master of None… I liked this season a little bit better than Season 1… I haven’t re-watched season 1 since whenever I first watched it… but I liked the season that just aired a lot. There’s going to be a lot of Netflix reviews on here in my future… I just really like this! 
Season 2 is available now... it was good! Funny but also serious. 


Another show I really like a lot and I thought it was especially funny this week: Great News! It's about a mother that goes to work as an intern at her daughter's news network and she's overbearing... she's played by Andrea Martin- who I love from My Big Fat Greek Wedding and My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2... This is just so funny. I'm so excited for Kimmy Schmidt next week because it's also by Tina Fey and Robert Carlock... I'm probably going to watch 30 Rock again... I just love this show! 

That’s it! Hope everyone likes this or finds it useful! I have fun doing these blogs all the time… 
This was just renewed for Season 2. I have a review on the show right here and I'll be doing a recap for all of the renewed tv shows on my Scribbles About Life blog every Tuesday at around 5:30. 

Byeee! 

-Shannon 

Comments