Style Saturday: Spring/Summer Haul Old Navy, American Eagle, Macy's, Gap Outlets

Old Navy 

I went into Old Navy recently... and I didn't come out empty handed... so here's a little haul!

First thing that I saw when i walked in were T Shirts on sale for $10. I think when I was checking it out it was actually even less than that too... so that was really good! I saw this cute flower T Shirt and I thought it needed to be in my life!

Next I looked at the dresses... because I kept seeing them on the commercials and that is what I really wanted and I picked up this pretty floral dress! I really liked how it looked and I'm into florals if you can't tell!! It's a nice color and it's going to look kind of fancy in the summer but also kind of casual.

The next shirt... idk where exactly I'll end up wearing... but I'll find something. It's a super cute green floral top and I like it... but I think I need something to wear over it. At Old Navy I saw they had White Denim Jackets and that might be cute... it might be nice with a skirt or with a white cardigan or something... not totally sure- but I'll figure out what to style it with and I'll wear it there!

American Eagle Outlets 

Last Floral of the haul is this tank top from American Eagle with flowers on it. It's pretty, it's grey... I just like it! It kind of reminds me of band logos. I thought it was cool.

This shirt I liked a lot too. It's like an ombre rainbow shirt... I think it's cool! I just wanted something really summery and this was pretty cool!

The last shirt I got is a purple off-the shoulder type of shirt that's kind of ribbed... I loved how this looked and might get other colors of this now... it's a nice shirt a little different for me... and I just thought it was cool.



And thats it for right now! Hope you guys like it!

Macy's 
I might go back there today... but so far all I've gotten from the recent Macy's sale was these earrings from Betsey Johnson. They're really nice, they're the "ear jacket" type of earrings, I like wearing them without the bottom as well as with it.




I like these for summer and they're cute with my new short hair.

Gap Outlet- 

I don't really have pictures for this... but it's mostly pajamas... so you can kind of guess what it looks like. Lol.

Not pajama related- I got this hooded cardigan... I don't think this is the one that I got... I think the one I got is shorter... but it was the closest thing I could find! It has a hood so it was useful in the rain yesterday and it's nice for the summer! Here's a similar looking cardigan.

I got sleep shorts with anchors on them I think. They're just grey... they felt nice and I like that!

And I got this sleep shirt... which makes me look like a Smurf when I go to sleep!



Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments

Post a Comment