What's my Favorite Lipstick????

So I realized today that I am actually almost done with my favorite lipstick... and I also realized that I didn't write anything for the blog today... so I wanted to just kind of thought I would just kind of talk about it quickly and... yeah.

Chromatic Addict from Milani's Amore Matte Metallic Line... It's just soooo sooo good. The color is sooo shimmery but kind of neutral looking and every time I put it on I'm like "Ohhh hey... I see you!" And it just goes with everything and it really pops and looks so sparkly and pretty. It's so underrated and just really really nice!

I also think the formula is really great too! It lasts such a long time on my lips- after eating and drinking. I used it as a lipstick topper and it made the lipstick last a really really long time. I like it a lot.

I noticed that it was all sold out at my CVS and I was sort of feeling like a famous person... lol. I haven't heard people talk about it... but I mention it all the time on my blog and my instagram... so maybe that's why it sold out!

Sooooo yeah... just thought I'd mention it. I'm proud of using it up almost... a little upset that it didn't take that long... I think its just because I love it so much... but it also might be melting a little bit because it was in my purse for a while... I shake it up and it applies the same... but yeah. I think I'm going to keep my lipsticks in the little tins that Bite Beauty has for their kits from now on... a little tin pencil case would also probably work. I feel like it'll keep cool in the tins.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments