In A Trance Look w/ Tarte Make Believe In Yourself Palette ft. Drugstore and High End!

I thought that was a cute name because I used the shade Trance on the lid and that just seemed like a fun name lol.

Anyway... I like this look! Let me know what you think!

Eyes 




Primer- Milani Eye Primer

Shadows- Trance all on the lid. In the Outer Corner I used Fairy, which is a nice purple. I used Myth in the crease and then on the outer corner and a little bit on my lashline I used Dream and then on the inner corner I used Mystic. I really liked how this looked!

Mascara- My Favorite! It Cosmetics Super Hero!


Face 

Primer- Maybelline Blur and Illuminate

Foundation- Elf Flawless Finished mixed with CoverFx Hydration drops!

Bronzer- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer!

Blush-Covergil Soft Mink Blush!

Highlight- The Highlight in the Tarte Make Believe In Yourself Palette.

Powder- The highlight side of the Wet n Wild Contour Palette.

Lips- Milani Amore Matte Lip Cream in Precious

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments