Loves List: Things I want

So I have a lot of things on my wish list right now... so I just thought I'd share that. These are more things that I will realistically buy some of in the near future... but right now... I just wanted to share.

KL Polish is something I really want to try... sooooo many pretty colors that I don't have and I've never seen in any other nail polishes and I've heard the formula is amazing... so I definitely want to try those.

One that I actually got today... but its on my actual list... so I'll share it anyway... a foot bath! I got one from Homedics... I have a small cut on my foot... so idk if I should use it now or not... probably just going to wait a few days for the cut to go away... but I want to use it soon.

The Fancy Pefume from Jessica Simpson... the large bottle is currently very affordable on Target's Website... and i just got Fancy love and I'm really impressed with it... plus one of the notes in Fancy is toasted almond... which I LOVE so thats something I want. Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears is another one... I've heard it's really good... and I just want it. Lol.

Jouer has a new collection that looks really pretty and I kind of want to get something from it... idk if I want the palette or not... I love Jouer shadows... but idk if I need this palette. But yeah... it's on the list.

The new Wet n Wild Collection is something I'm thinking of buying tonight... along with the new mascara from L'oreal. It all just looks pretty and unique.

The Nubian 2 Blush Palette from Juvia's Place looks super super pretty... and I think it's something I need... soon. Lol.

I kind of want another palette from Juvia's Place... none of the color selections really wow me as much as the Nubian 2 palette... but the Saharan Palette looks really pretty... so that might be something I buy soon.

I almost want to try the Morphe Bronzed Mocha and Copper Spice palettes... idk if it's called copper spice or not... but anyway I sort of want to try those. I might have anti hauled them... I don't need them... but I do want to give Morphe a fair shot before writing them off entirely... so maybe I'll buy one of those to play... I know there's a bundle... maybe I'll get both... but I don't need both...so we'll see. This might not be something I buy.

The Jean Michel Basquait Blush Palette from Urban Decay looks gorgeous also... and I just like the collection a lot so far... so I want it.

And some things from Alex and Ani that I want... the Earrings that I mentioned quite a few Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Fridays ago... still haven't bought them... still want them!

And the Path of Life Pull Chain Necklace... this is always out of stock... it just came back in stock... I kind of want to wait for a sale... but I'm also afraid they'll discontinue it... idk. I haven't been wearing jewelry much lately... but I want that necklace!

That is everything Makeup related that I want right now... I can probably think of some more things... but for now... I'm just going to keep this short and sweet. Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments