Relaxing Bath Routine May 2017 (Bath and Body Works Reviews)

So I just got out of a bath... and it was a really relaxing bath... so I thought I would just share what I used and give some mini reviews on some products... most of the stuff I used is from Bath and Body Works- which isn't what I always use... but it's what I used today- it's what I liked using and it was really relaxing and just smelled incredible!

First I dropped in an Almond and Vanilla Bath Fizzy from Bath and Body Works into my tub (filled with water already.) I thought that this would make bubbles... and it didn't. It just fizzed... and I was like "Well... there's money literally down the drain." But then I noticed it smelled really really yummy and almond-y and the water felt really moisturizing and almost like a lotion. It was really really nice!

Then I washed my body off with the Tutti Dolce Golden Honey Praline body wash from Bath and Body Works... this is a really delicious warm candy smelling shower gel... it's super super yummy and just incredible. I love it... I wish I bought more... it is still available for back ups... so I'll have to get some more... but yeah. That felt good and it smelled good mixed with everything.

Then for my legs and one my shoulders, arms and back a little bit I used the Cocoa Shea Honey Cocoa Ultra Conditioning Sugar Scrub... this is really ultra conditioning. It smells like Auntie Anne's Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels... and it just works really really well too... this Cocoa Shea line is 2 for $22 in stores- on line it looks like there's no discount... but this line is amazing and... I feel like it's probably duping some higher end products... so that is pretty fantastic. I want to get some more from this line and stock up because... it's good! It is really good!

Then I shaved my legs with the Aveeno Positively Smoothe Shave Gel... this works really well... I took my time between shavings too... I scrubbed one leg and then shaved it, then scrubbed the other leg and shaved that... so I could soak a little bit longer in the super moisturizing bath water... it was just really nice.

And then I washed my hair with the Renpure Originals Coconut Cream Nourishing Shampoo. This came in a Target box that was a free gift with purchase around the holidays. I use this usually when I use a deep conditioner... which I did tonight... but we'll get to that.

After that I let the shampoo sit a little while and I scrubbed my feet with the same scrub I used before and a pumice that I got from a Target Beauty Box back when they first started doing the beauty boxes. I thought my feet would feel a little better after... and I guess they did feel a little bit softer... but still not too soft. Anyway... it was nice!

Then I used the Ouidad Curl Recovery Melt Down Extreme Repair mask... this is just what I've been using as a deep conditioner lately. I got it as a free gift with Ouidad purchase and I really like it! I'm leaving that in overnight and washing it off tomorrow morning and styling my hair with my regular styling products.

And then after all of that I used the Cocoa Shea Honey Ultra Conditioning Body Butter... this is really nice... I feel like this might be a dupe for the Bum Bum Cream... I've never tried the Bum Bum cream... but it seems like this is trying to be the Bum Bum cream! I used this on my legs and arms a little too... smells sooo good!

And that is it... now I'm debating buying a foot bath and another foot mask because my feet don't feel very soft... so yeah.

Hope you guys like this... this is just one relaxing way to take a bath... there are several good more affordable products you can use for a relaxing pamper night... I actually have a blog on that right here if you want to check that out... again for Bath and Body works... look for sales and coupons and "buy one get one" types of things! I may do an updated drugstore pamper routine... but for right now... these 2 bath routines are very relaxing!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments