Style Saturday: OOTD- Affordable Floral/Edgy Look

This look is actually one of the cheaper looks I think I've done. The most expensive thing is my jeans... which are like $25... so that's kind of good!

Top 
I got my top from Old Navy. It was on sale for $10... it might have even been less than that.

Jeans- 
I got them on sale at Express! They're a little distressed.

Accessories- 
I have on a choker that I got from the Target Baublebar Sugarfix collection. It matched my shirt well... it's a little too chokey. I did add some extra links to it from another necklace... but this is still a little too chokey for me. When I sneezed I thought I was going to die. Lol. But still a cute necklace... just need more links!


I also wore these little spiky hoops from American Eagle. They came in a big pack with a lot of different earrings... these went with the look well so I liked that.

And while I was out I put on a brown leather jacket and some shoes from Madden Girl! And a smaller bag from Betsey Johnson.

Byeee! Hope you love this look as much as I did!
-Shannon




Comments