Makeup Bag Monday: May

Alright! Here are the makeup bags for this month… again… not quite sure if this is something I’ll be keeping up with forever or if it’s just kind of convenient for right now… we’ll see… but for the time being… here’s my makeup bags for May! 

May 1st 

Let’s start off with palettes… I’ve been buying too many palettes recently… I have a problem… but yeah. 

The Jouer Springtime in Paris Palette… this is really nice. I haven’t done a ton of looks with this yet… but I do really like the palette. 

Next we have the Lorac California Dreaming Palette… which is a big favorite of the week! I got this the last day it was on sale I believe… and I totally think it’s awesome. I will do a full Worth it Wednesday someday… but I love it so far! 

The Tarte Make Believe In Yourself Palette. This is a fun palette! I love the highlighter in it… I reached for it at least once this week… I think I’m going to leave it in my bag though because I’m not quite ready for a Worth it Wednesday yet! 

Speaking of Tarte the Tartiest Pro Glow Palette… I love this. I recently cut my hair and contouring seems essential for that now… so this is good! 

I also have the Nyx Color Correcting Palette… which I love! I’ve been especially loving it lately! It’s great! 

The Je Ne Sais Quoi Palette from It Cosmetics… this is really fun and easy to use! 

And I still left in my Benefit Blush Palette so that I could use this up a little bit! 

The Primark Highlight that I’ve been using as a blush… just did a Thrifty Thursday on this today… so it will be on the blog sometime soon! 

The highlight that I’ve been using a lot is the Coverfx Custom Enhancer Drops in Halo… This si absolutely amazing! I’ve gotten so many compliments on this… I hope this isn’t ltd… because I’m going to need a backup! Ugh I know! Lol. 

Also for face I have 2 primers. The Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Illuminate and the Smashbox Primer Oil… these are just the 2 primers I have right now. Other than some samples and the Naked Skin One and done… but these are kind of what I’m using now and trying to use up. 

The Makeup Forever Stick Foundation… LOVE THIS! If there isn’t a Worth it Wednesday on this right now… there will be soon! This is great! 


And the last of the face makeup is the Maybelline Superstay Concealer. Love this! 

I have 2 mascaras. My favorite: The It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara… and the Fiona Stiles Limitless Lengths… which makes my lashes look really nice… but it doesn’t work quite as well as the It Cosmetics for me. 

I also have the Nyx Faux White Liner… this is awesome! I just really like it! 


And the last 2 eye products I have in here are my 2 primers… the Elf Primer and Liner Sealer and the Ulta Matte Primer. 

And then I have a lot of lip products. The Bite Beauty Multi Sticks in Cashew and Gelato. The Milani Prismatic Touch Amore Matte Metallic Lipstick… this has just kind of been hanging out in my makeup case since I’ve started these. Lol. The Bite Beauty Prismatic Pearl Lipgloss… Urban Decay’s Backtalk Vice Lipstick. 

That is it for this week! 

May 8th 

Alrgithy! We’ve got some of the same things and some different things… let’s start off with face makeup! 

For primer I have the Maybelline Blur and Illuminate again… I’m trying the Custom Infusion drops in hydration this week in the case also so I thought they would work nicely! I have the Born This Way Foundation… I just thought this would be a nice change to use this this week instead of the Mufe stick. The Mufe Stick is wayyyy easier to use… but I thought this would be a good change! 

The CoverFX Halo drops… I absolutely love this! These make my foundation look dewy… it’s a really nice highlight and it just works so so well! I love it! 

The Bareminerals Mineral Veil Powder… didn’t know I still had this in here… or at all… but they’re good! 

I have the Covergirl blush in Soft Mink and the Milani Luminoso blush… I’ve just missed using these blushes a lot… so I wanted to bring them back in the collection. 

The Benefit Blush Palette… STILL TRYING TO PAN THIS! I haven’t been using it as much lately though… so maybe I’ll really try to pan Dandelion this week! 

I also have the Tartiest Pro Glow Palette… this is in from last week still. I actually used it quite a bit. Same with the Nyx Color Correcting Palette. 

I just got the Fiona Stiles Light Illumination Prism Palette, so that is in here. Love this so far! 

And now onto Eye Palettes… We have the Tarte Make Believe In Yourself palette… this is a lot of fun. I’ll be doing a Worth it Wednesday on this soon… because I’m almost ready to have an opinion on it… lol. Not quite there yet… but it’s good! 

The Lorac California Dreaming Palette… this is just good! Easy to use… and I love it! 

The two Urban Decay Jean Michael Basquiat Eye Palettes… so far I love these… I’m having trouble keeping them on my eyelids… so that’s not great… but I still do love them so far… and idk if this will stay in the makeup bag or if they’ll be hanging on my wall… because I like how it looks on my wall. Lol. 

And the lip products are kind of the same as last week. I’ll be adding some more too because I have Stila Patina in my purse… but the bite multi sticks, the Urban Decay Backtalk Milani Prismatic Touch… everything is still in here. 

Ohhh the Maybelline Better Skin concealer is still in here too… don’t know if I mentioned that in the face products. 

And I forgot the rest of my eye makeup. Ulta Primer, Elf Primer and liner sealer, Nyx Faux White, same mascaras as last week… It Cosmetics and Limitless Lengths… it’s all in there. Lol. And I have the Maybelline Greatlash in Royal Blue… all there! 

May 22nd- 
So I haven’t really been doing the “Makeup Bag” week thing… might be done with it for a little while… but I have been using pretty much the same products all week… so I’ll share that. 

For the face Urban Decay Naked Skin One n Done, Elf Flawless Finish Foundation, CoverFx Custom Infusion Hydration Drops, Coverfx Custom Enhancer Halo Drops, Fiona Stiles Illuminating Palette, the Rose Prosecco blush from Primark, The Bareminerals Mineral Veil Powder and I think that’s everything… Naked Skin is what I’ve been using as a primer… other than that these all give a really nice illuminating look to the skin… so I’ve been loving it! 

For eyes I have my Milani Eye Primer… I loveeee this lately! The Juvia’s Place Nubian 2 Palette- I brought this out for a future blog look I’m doing… and I couldn’t get enough of it… so I kept using it and I love it! It’s been too long since I’ve used this! The It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara, the Maybelline Retractable Pencil Eyeliner that I got from Influenster and the Colourpop Get Paid liner. I think I have a Mac Glitter Pigment in here too… not crazy about the pigment to be honest… but I love all the other stuff! 

Ohhhh and I think I still have my Maybelline Greatlash that I got from Influenster in here also! 

And that is everything! Hope you guys like this! 


Byeee!
-Shannon 

Comments