Jouer Springtime In Paris Look!

Although this is a Spring palette... there are some colors in here that look like they'd be good for Fall... it's also Spring in New Jersey... but it feels like Fall today... so my look could be good in the fall as well.


Face- My Everyday Face Makeup Routine... I'll post a link to it. I did end up using the Essence powder from the Highlight side of their contour palette. Everyday Face Routine.

Eyes- 
Primer- Ulta Matte Primer
Shadows- I took Camel in the crease and then I used True Gold all over the lid. This gold shade was a little bit underwhelming... but I still liked it. It built up really well. In the outer corner I used Rogue, which is a really pretty burgundy color that I love. On the inner corner I'm pretty sure that I used Petal on the inner corner and browbone... there are a few good browbone shades in here. I love the matte shade in this... Jouer's matte shadows are great. I was happy.
Maybe I need to blend a bit more... lol. 

Liner- Nyx Faux White
Mascara- Fiona Stiles Limitless Lengths.

Lips- Bite Beauty Multiple Lipstick in Gelato topped with the Rose Pearl Lipgloss.

Byeee! Hope you guys like this! I'll give a full "Worth it Wednesday" on some of these things... soon!
-Shannon

Comments