Empties! May 2017

I thought I'd do an empties post because why not!

From a Long Time Ago... 

I finished the Benefit That Gal Primer. I loved this, it just worked really well with every foundation and even though it was from a high end brand... it didn't really break the bank! I think it's only $29... clearly it lasts a long time. I probably will repurchase after I finish some more primers!

I didn't totally finish the Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer... but I did get rid of it because it got a little gunky on the pump and I figured it was almost done... it was time to get rid of it. It's a great primer... I don't know that I'd repurchase it. It worked best with the It Cosmetics CC+Illumination... which I don't think I'm repurchasing... so even though this was good, it really just moisturized. It didn't make my makeup last longer... so if my skin ever gets wayyy to dry and cakey, I'll buy this again. Otherwise it's just a little bit too pricy. I want to try the Hangover Rx Setting Spray that's coming out though! That's really good!

The Elf HD Powder. I just finished this up... and I'm not sure if I'm breaking out because of this now. I don't think so, I think it was the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores that broke me out a little bit... but I used this too... so there's a chance it could have been this Elf HD powder... I'll probably purchase it again if it didn't break me out. I liked it a lot and the price was really good!

I got rid of the L'oreal Telescopic Mascara. I think I had just about used it up and it was starting to make my lashes clump. I loved this. It didn't last very long as far as mascaras go... but it was really good for my lashes and I really loved it. So I probably will get this again very soon because it's my new favorite.

Several Months Later... 
Okay... I think I wanted to do an empties post... and I realized I had never finished or posted this from around January probably... so this post is older than my niece... which is weird to think of... lol. Anyway... here are some empties... not everything... but some things.

I finished a second bottle of the Dr. Teal's Relax and Relief Foam Bath. It's really a good product! I might try the Sleep one and then repurchase this again... because I did finish a mini of the Sleep Lavender Foam Bath that I got in a Target Beauty Box. That one was really good too... I don't think I have enough to say about it for an I finished it... It was a really small sample and I liked it a lot... but its not enough for a full review really... so I'll wait on that.

And the Stress Relief Body Wash and Foam Bath from Bath and Body Works... this is just amazing.I think after writing my "Dupes or Oops" on this vs the Dr. Teals... I do think I like the Dr. Teals a little better for a foam bath and this better as a body wash... no real reason why- I just like this better as a body wash and I'd rather not use so much of it as a bubble bath because it is expensive and I kind of just like it better as a body wash... so yeah. It's good but you'll use up a ton if you use it for a bubble bath. I don't have a very big tub and I go through a lot to get that to bubble... so it's kind of not worth more than $6 for that.

I finished 2 foundations! The Fiona Stiles Illuminating Foundation Concentrate and the Elf Flawless Finish Foundation... I want to repurchase both of these... I'm using my Too Faced Born This Way now- which is still my favorite I think... but I like these 2 also. Definitely recommend for dry skin especially.


I finished a Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Toner. I really liked this. I have a backup ready to go... it made a difference when I added this to my skincare routine, so I like that.

I also forgot that I finished a Dr. Teal's Sleep Lavender Epsom Salt bath salts... these are really good... I loved the smell it was just really really relaxing. I want to try that with the foam bath because that just seems good to me.

I think Dr. Teals even has body wash and moisturizers... so that might be something I need to try too... but for now I'm empty lol.

Hope you guys liked this or it was helpful... I'll probably do more empties on Instagram- so go to shannonsreviews if you want to see that... or I'll do an "I Finished It" review. So I'll link some other reviews I have similar to this at the bottom... but yeah. This is what I think right now... let me know how you like it!

I Finished It! Dr. Teal's Relax and Relief

Dupes or Oops: Bath and Body Works vs Dr. Teal's

Fiona Stiles Foundation Review

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments