Radiant Skin Routine: Morning Skincare and Face Makeup!

So I just did this face makeup and I was kind of like "Ohhhh- this is good! I'm sort of loving this!" So... yeah. I'm not sure this is something I can do every day because my skin is a little bit dry and I think that might happen when I do too much daytime skincare... idk... but this worked to make my face ra
Here you can see that it does look like it could be a little oily... but there's a definite glow to the skin... which I like a lot! 
That highlight tho! 

diant looking. So that's good at least!

Skincare 

I used the Simple Cleanser to wash my face off with and then I used some scrub to exfoliate. I think I used the Garnier Charcoal Scrub... any cleanser or scrub you have will work for this... but I wanted to specify what I used. After that I waited a little bit and then used my Eye Cream which is the Toulon Ultra Hydrating Eye Gel. I just put that on my undereyes and forehead... and then I used the Bareminerals Eternalixer Skin Volumizing Oil Serum. This I just got from Ulta... it was on sale and I had bonus points for Bareminerals so I wanted to give it a try! And then I used the Elf Moisturizer with it too.

Makeup
I let those sink in a little bit and then I went onto the face makeup and I thought- Let's make this super blowy and radiant! I used the Maybelline Blur and illuminate primer and then the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation. I mixed the Cover Fx Custom Infusion Drops in the Hydration formula and the Cover Fx Enhancer Drops in Halo... these worked pretty amazingly for this look. A little goes a long way with both... particularly the custom infusion drops. I used an Oval brush to blend it all together.

For the under eyes I used the Nyx Color Correcting Palette and I used the peach color under my eyes and then used Maybelline's Better Skin Concealer. I set the undereyes and the whole face with the middle color of the Fiona Stiles Light Illusion Prism Palette... I use this kind of like how people use the Hourglass Ambient Light Palette. For blush I used a highlight from Primark... that's dark enough for me to use as a glow-y blush... and then I used the Halo CoverFx drops for highlight again.

Byeee! Hope this was helpful! If I do this more often... you'll see because I'll keep linking this in my makeup looks! Lol. Don't think this would work well for oily skin or sensitive skin... this might be too much stuff for my skin too... but I liked how it looked and I'll adjust it accordingly!
-Shannon

Comments