Worth It Wednesday: It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara

I just got this mascara recently because I had a 20% Ulta Coupon and 5x the points on It Cosmetics... and I liked it so much within the first few days of using it that I ended up buying a backup after!

So... yeah. This is worth it I think. $24 is a lot of money for mascara... but it is better than pretty much any other mascara... and it works well with my sensitive eyes... so I kind of like it a lot.

The formula isn't too wet or too dry... it doesn't clump up at all... it lasts a very long time... and look how much length it gives my lashes!  It looks amazing!

This also gives the lift that the Tarte Opening Act Primer Gives! It also stays looking that way all day long... so you don't need the added step of a Mascara Primer or an eyelash curler... but this will make them look like they're curled and hold that curl all day long! It's amazing!

I also like that its not to light, not to dark... all you need is a light jacket... wait no- sorry, I'm writing this on April 25th... the Perfect Date lol. But some mascaras seem really dark... like the Fiona Stiles Limitless Length is a little dark, L'oreal Voluminous is a little dark... and the Maybelline Great Lash in Blue is a little bit light. This is like the perfect balance.

I also have sensitive eyes... this has not bothered me too much so far. I do get allergies and from time to time... sometimes when I have my makeup on for a while my eyes water... but this mascara has been okay for that... and I just really like how it looks... so I thought this was a winner!

Is it worth it? Yes! I've already repurchased this. If they lowered the price that would be cool... but no one ever lowers the price... so this is still great and I love it!

Hope this was helpful!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments