Thrifty Thursday: Nyx Faux White Pencil in Vanilla

This is one of the best eyeliners I've ever used! It really works well for the waterline and it stays in place all day. For such an affordable product... I would definitely recommend this!

There isn't a whole lot I can say about this... it goes on very smooth and creamy in the waterline. Sometimes my waterline bothers me when I have something on in the waterline... this is really no exception to that... BUT it does last a really long time and it shows up so beautiful and bright! It just wakes my whole face up and definitely makes my makeup stand out a little bit more.

Nyx pencils are typically very good for me. I've heard a rumor that the Slide on Glide on are the same exact ingredients as the high-end Urban Decay Eyeliners... Idk if these are the same type of pencils... but they work just as well and I think this is worth trying out if you're looking for something to wear in the waterline.

I also think this line is really super clever. They also have a "Faux black" line. I just like the idea of something that is a neutral... but they have some with a bit of color that isn't like everything else. It's hard to find pastel colors in pencil eyeliner form... This line certainly has a lot. Plus with the Faux black, sometimes for fall you want something that looks like a color, but you want it to be kind of subtle. These pencils are all very subtle colors and they just help the other colors you might wear in your eyeshadow stand out a little bit better.

I definitely recommend these... idk why no one ever talks about these. I think it's a fantastic pencil and I've been using it all the time!

Byeee! Hope this was helpful!
-Shannon

Comments