May Haul: Huge Collective Ulta Haul and some things from The Drugstore

I went a little crazy this month... let's just get into it. I already did a non-makeup haul... and this is just... there's a lot.

Ulta 
These are from a few different trips to ulta and some different orders... so yeah.

I ordered Stila Stay All Day  Patina and the Bareminerals Eternalixir Skin Volumizing Serum when both of those were on sale and 5x the points. I had Patina stored away in a purse or a makeup bag for a lot of the month... so I didn't use it a whole lot... but I love the color of it and it lasts a long time.

The Eternalixir Serum I love! It definitely does help firm the skin and make it look nice and young... I just really like it.

I got the California Dreaming Palette from Lorac... I got this like the last day it was on sale... which is crazy! Lol. I like this palette a lot! Will have a look on that coming soon!

I got another one of the Real Techniques Sponge Sets, so that comes with 2 foundation sponges, one contour sponge and 3 concealer sponges. These are really useful.

I got some brushes from Ecotools also. I got the Define and Highlight Duo, that just has a brush that's kind of for blush or bronzer and a big fan brush... I've wanted a giant fan brush like this since before I started wearing makeup... lol. So I finally got one- it was half off with a BOGO deal that combined Real Techniques and Eco Tools.

I got another Ecotools Brush Set on a different visit... this is the Eye Am Corageous Brush Set... I really liked the other Ecotools brushes- so I wanted to try an eye brush... plus this set was made to promote The Girl Project- which is Glamour's charity to help educate women around the globe. There are a few different sets and they're all to raise awareness for the charity... I'm not sure if the money donated actually goes to this charity... which kind of stinks. It doesn't say that on it's website... they did contribute $100,000 and I believe the money is going to the charity but this is how it's phrased on the website. "With the launch of this limited edition brush collection, and a $100,000 donation to Glamour’s The Girl Project, our goal is to help unlock the potential of girls everywhere." I guess that means that this collection is raising money for the charity in conjunction with the $100,000 donation... but the phrasing is confusing to me... so idk about that... but you can always donate right to the charity without buying brushes... but I could always use eye brushes and I wanted to try some from Ecotools... so I wanted the collection. It comes with 5 eye brushes that are all sort of fluffy looking, but also look like they can multi task... and an eyebrow comb, tweezers and a mirror. 

2 more brush things and then we'll get to some more exciting stuff... needless to say- I won't need brushes anytime soon... lol. 

I got a bronzer brush from It Brushes for Ulta... it was on sale and I was like "Ohhh these face brushes never go on sale and I could use this!" So... yeah. Lol. 

And I got one of the brush swatch things from Ulta... this is handy, but not a replacement for cleaning the brushes! 

I ordered the Ouidad Climate Control- this was on sale for the Love Your Hair event and I always like having backups of that! 

Speaking of the Love Your Hair Event- I also got the "Pump Up The Volume" kit. This comes with 5 generous samples of hair products for volumizing. The samples are for the Kenra Perfect Blowout Light Hold Styling Cream(1oz) , DevaCurl Buildup Buster Micellar Water Cleansing Serum (1.5 oz) The Big Sexy Hair Stay Intense Hold Hairspray (1.5oz) Chi Helmet Head Extra Hold Hairspray (2.6 oz) and the It's a 10 Miracle Finishing Spray (1.7oz). This was all 9.99! So That's pretty cool! 

And I got the Miss Fabulous Palette... I've kind of regretted not getting this palette... and it was on sale for $8... so I got it! I love Jenny Fox on youtube and these colors are really nice. 

And  the Purity Made Simple Cleanswe... I wanted a backup of this and this one came with a free mini of the Renewed Hope in a Jar- which I was excited about... I haven't seen the bottles that come with the free moisturizer in a long time and I really like the moisturizers- but they are expensive! So its nice to get a free mini. 


Ohhhh annnnddd I forgot I used my points from Ulta and I got the 2 Jean Michel Basquait Eyeshadow Palettes from Urban Decay, the Coverfx Custom Infusion Drops in the Hydrating formula and the Illuminating Palette from Fiona Stiles! So those were all wins! 

Drugstore 

At Harmon I got another Milani amore matte metallic in the shade Over Dramatic... and I got a regular Milani Amore Matte in the shade Precious- which I also like a lot! 

Another Milani product I got was the Eye Primer from them... so far this is my favorite eye primer ever... which is good lol. 

I got another Elf Flawless Finish Foundation because I love this stuff 

And I got another Dr. Teal's Relax and Relief- which I also love! The Bubble Bath... but I do want to try different things from the line. 

And that is everything so far! I thought I did wayyy more damage... but I also didn't leave the house very much so whenever I did buy something I kind of went a little bit ham... lol. But... maybe I'll be better next month. No promises. Lol. 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

P.S- I might still review the Miss Fabulous Palette even though it's old and not easy to get... Maybe I won't but if that's something you're interested in... I might do it anyway. 

Comments