Thrifty Thursday: Primark PS... Rose Prosecco "Highlighter"

So I thought this would be something a little bit different to review... Idk lol. There aren't that many Primarks in the US to the best of my knowledge... there is one mall that isn't too far from me that does have a Primark and it is pretty amazing. It's kind of like a dollar store... but they have clothes, makeup, home goods, stationary... all sorts of things... this is the only makeup item I grabbed from their... I think this is their line of products... I haven't seen this anywhere else. They do carry brands like Milani and I think I saw some Wet n Wild... I wasn't too interested in buying that much... but I did want to try this blush...

And I say it's a blush because I use it as a blush. It says highlighter on it... it would be a great highlighter for darker skintones I think... but it makes a great blush for my skintone. It's very shimmery and gives such a nice glow... but it is also kind of softer and subtle on the cheeks... I was really impressed with it.

It wears a really long time too. I've used this mostly as a blush the past few weeks and I've been loving it... haven't had any problems where it just kind of goes away... maybe the one day it was rainy and I put too much oil and moisturizer on my face that day... but I think the blush still stayed on okay.

I think that's about it... glow-y but not overly glittery... unique but kind of subtle... lasts a long time... and it's $4... so if you live by a Primark, or are making a Primark order... this is a good thing to pick up! Not much else to say about it... but it won't disappoint!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments