Cruelty Free Haul!

Alrighty! So I recently got a few things from Ulta's Website... and they aren't here yet... but I noticed the brands both say no animal testing... which I hope counts as Cruelty free... But yeah.

Basically the brands Catrice and Make Up Revolution are new to Ulta and I don't think they'll have them at my Ulta's yet... and my Ulta stores are not necessarily close to me... so there is that. But... yeah. I ordered these, so by the time I post them they might not be here yet... but I'll talk about why I ordered them.

So from Catrice I think I got the most stuff. The two things I was most intrigued by right away from this line were the illuminating highlighter pen and the bronzer pen. I've been wanting to try a cream or liquid bronzer for a little while. I was looking for the Maybeline Bronze BB, but I don't think I ever found that, and this bronzer looked like it would be easier to use than that anyway. I love the idea of the pen. And who doesn't love a liquid highlight? So of corse I needed that too!

I got 2 of their Ultimate Stay Lipsticks. These just look so pretty on the website. It like barely shows the color or what the top of the packaging looks like, so these could be terrible for all I know... but the colors from what they showed looked really nice. I chose the colors Red Red Shine, which is a deep classic red and Plum and Base, which just looked like a beautiful vampy color for fall. I have some reds and berries... but I wanted some nice vampy and dark ones for fall and winter, and the only ones I have are from Bite.

I also got one of their lip liners in Red Cadillac. I have a berry liner and some light pink liners... so it seemed I needed a red liner and the Ultimate Stay claim just kind of got me.

Another pencil item I got from them was their Kohl eyeliner in the color You're My Rosen One. This is a really unique pink liner that I thought would look great on the waterline. It looked like a nice color.

And lastly from Catrice I got their Allround concealer palette type thing. This comes with a few different concealer options and a green redness corrector and a pink brightener... so that seemed interesting... and I don't have any green or pink concealers, so I figured I'd give it a try. OKAY so I ordered this, but they were out of stock... so I don't have it... but it exists.

I also got their Vivid Baked bronzer in the color Ready To Go. These bronzers look like the Hourglass bronzers. On the website it says "This yummy pink-toned bronzer is Ready To Go. Get the beachy supermodel look instantly. Great for light to medium skin tones." How could you not want this bronzer after that description? Ughhhh! There was another one for fair skins, but that was more golden and this was more pink and I wanted to try the more pink... so yeah.

And I saw they had matte lipsticks, which if you haven't heard is quite the craze with kids these days, so I thought I might try one. I got the color Attract, which is another red, blue toned red too... so it'll look better on me! I haven't tried many liquid matte lipsticks, so this should be exciting.
And also from Makeup Revolution I got the Romantic Smoked Palette, which just looked the most different from any neutral palette I own. It reminds me a little of the Revealed 2 palette or the L'oreal La Palette Nude 2 palette. Idk, everyone is going to be doing smokey looks soon, I figured I want to try one with a different palette!

And not cruelty free... but I had an Essie Nail Polish amount to spend before free shipping... so I got the nail color Frock n' Roll. This is in their fall collection. I'm sure Butter London or Pixi or Milani or Zoya has something similar... but I don't have this color and I've never seen it... so I wanted it. There are probably cruelty free options as well.

Elf also had a special where there was free shipping with no minimum... so I decided to order another Night Cream because that is one of my favorite nighttime moisturizers. I use it pretty much every night and I love it. I also got their contour palette because I want a contour palette and this is the cheapest one and from what I hear its pretty great too!


And since Sephora was double the points and said I would reward myself a little bit for every 10 pounds or so I lose... and guess what? I'm down 11 pounds!!! So I treated myself! Lol. I got one of the new Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadows in the shade Raw Power... this is amazing. Its like this brownish burgundy color thats perfect for fall and just really a great shade and I don't have a ton like this. These are also MASSIVE! They look a lot bigger than like an Urban Decay or Stila single... idk if they are or not, but they seem to be the size of Makeup Forever's Artist shadows... which is big. And it feels kind of like Loracs shadows, but a little bit harder. Softer than Urban Decay, harder than Lorac, so thats a pretty good middle ground for a single shadow.

And also a new Urban Decay Mini Primer Potion because I feel like my old one is on its last legs and its a little bit watery.

I also went to American Eagle too... and I might post a clothes related haul soon cause I'm thinking I may also order stuff... not sure. Lol. I did good today!

Byeeeee!
-Shannon


P. S I promised swatches in my post from last night... I don't have great swatch pics though, I may post them later... but expect these things reviewed soon! I already tested some of it out and I'm doing a faces of the week explaining it... so yeah!





Comments