Top 11 Favorite Cruelty Free Products

We need a top 5 friday Cruelty Free Products for Cruelty Free week right??? These are all great recommendations and some of my favorite products. Side note: I changed it to top 10 cause there are so many great cruelty free products that I needed to include them.Another Side Note: I changed it to 11 cause I didn't remember that Ulta's in house brand was cruelty free and they happen to have my favorite mascaras. Extra Side Note: Its also not Friday... but I have a haul for tomorrow and I think I'm going to include swatches and I wanted to post this first... so yeah. Lol.

1) Bite Beauty Luminous Cream Lipstick in Fig- I have the mini double ended version of this and its the best! Its such a pretty color that will look good on everyone. It lasts a long time and it goes with everything. Great everyday color. I love it!

2) Nars Orgasm Blush- This is such a beautiful blush that just goes on perfectly. It's another peachy color that I think will look good on everyone. It has shimmer, but like thats the way to do shimmer. This is probably my favorite blush of all time... if you want a drugstore version, the Elf Blush Palette in light has a really similar color and its probably a little more soft and pigmented. Its a little too pigmented so you need to be a little more careful with this one than with Nars Orgasm... but they're both amazing amazing blushes from the drugstore.

3) Tarte Showstopper Palette- This is the best all in one travel palette. Tarte shadows are my favorite because they're easy to work with, they work really well, they blend nicely. The color selection in this palette is really great also. This is great for travel because there's a bronzer, blush and highlighter and shadows. It works really well and its just really pretty and great for everyday. The Blush, Bronzer and Highlight are just as amazing as the eyeshadows too. This is definitely one of my favorite palettes.

4) Colourpop Eyeshadows- I lovvvvveee colourpop. They have such nice pigmentation and color and they are really easy to use and they last a really long time. These are some of my favorite shadows. I really recommend these. I like the eyeshadows better than the lippie sticks, but the lippie sticks are really good too. This is just a great brand. They're made in LA too, so its from the US which I think is especially cool!

5) Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer- This primer is definitely a must have for dry skin. If you want a drugstore alternative, the Hydrating Face Primer from Elf is pretty good too, it just feels a little greasy... so you will get oily if you have oily skin and you use the Elf primer. If you're oily... I feel like you might be able to use the Hangover RX if you're oily. If you have a dry patch, its good to just put over  your dry patch. I don't think it extends the wear of my makeup... but it makes any matte foundation wearable for me, which is a big plus. I would definitely recommend trying this if you have dry skin, I think you could probably ask for a sample to be made for you at sephora for it, and I think they have mini sizes in kits, so if you want to test it out before buying it... thats a good idea.

6) Milani Bella Eyes Shadows- These are so good from the drugstore! They're like 3.99, Milani goes on sale quite often... they have just about every color ever and they're really pigmented and easy to work with. They work best applied with your finger, but I think they work okay with brushes too. For the crease shades I'd definitely use a brush because you really don't want that to be too strong in your crease anyway. Definitely a good choice for beginners in make up, or if you just want to try something unique. They have a lot of colors that aren't what you would typically find in a palette or in a regular drugstore set... so I think thats pretty cool that they're so unique also. Really like them!

7) Milani Shadow Eyes in Champagne Toast- Another hit from Milani! They are just a good brand! This is good because it lasts all day if you use it as a cream shadow to prime your eyes or if you use it as a liner, it will stay in your waterline all day. It looks really nice and bright too. The only 2 problems I have with this are 1) The lid doesn't stay on that well and 2) Its a little hard to sharpen and you can never get it quite as precise as it started.

8) Pixi Glow Mist- This is a great product that I use almost everyday, if not everyday. It doesn't give a huge noticeable glow or anything, but it does make my skin look nice and healthy and again, its a great option for dry skin!

9) Elf Under Eye Setting Powder- This stuff is amazing! It really sets my under-eye make up in place and makes it look a little brighter and a little bit better. The fact that its a loose powder scared me a lot because I'm not good with loose powders. Typically, they get everywhere on me and its bad... but this one I like enough to make it work. I probably don't use this every day just because sometimes I'm in a rush and don't want to get it open and have it fly all over me... but my concealer does look a lot better when I have it on.

10) Urban Decay Primer Potion- This really makes my shadows last all day better than any other primer I've tried... and I've tried a lot. I just got a travel size of this and it lasted me... probably since December. A little goes a long way. Sometimes I have trouble getting this on my lashes... I think mine has melted a little bit and I kind of want to try the new one with the applicator... but overall I'm really impressed with this primer. I have trouble with shadows like the L'oreal La Palette's staying on my lids, and this is the only primer that works with those to keep them in place all day. So that is always good!

11) Ulta's Amped Lashes Mascara and Rain Coat Topcoat- Lol okay, so this became a top 11 Friday because these are my 2 mascara musts and I didn't know if Ulta's brand was cruelty free or not, but they are which is awesome because they are one of my favorite brands. The Amped Lashes Mascara really makes my lashes look nice and long and volumized. I have long lashes to begin with... but this mascara really amps them up! And The Rain Coat Topcoat is amazing too because it makes any mascara you use waterproof and flake proof. Its pretty fantastic. I pretty much use it every time I use mascara because its summer and its kind of a must have for summer. I think its also going to be good for allergy season... which effects me quite a bit and my sisters wedding and all the events of that. I think I've almost used mine up and I think I'm going to pick up another when I'm at Ulta next.

Also I feel like its just one thing instead of 2 since Ulta's brand is usually buy one get one or Buy 2 get 2 or they have a free bag with a bunch of goodies with purchase or something like that. It makes sense to have them as one category. And I know there is a waterproof Amped Lashes Also... but I haven't tried it! It could be crap! Lol.

Comments