Monday Musts: Monday after Cruelty Free Week.

Heyyy WHATTUP! So this week we'll have a pretty cool Monday Musts because I did Cruelty Free week last week, so all of my favorites... or most of them if not all are also cruelty free.

First off The It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty CC+ Illumation cream. This was my favorite foundation product of the week. I liked the Elf BB Cream too, but this week it just looked cakey on my dry skin... so I thought the It Cosmetics looked a little better and with the Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer it looked really nice. Very luminous looking and a little shimmery... but I like that. Not for everyone but I liked it.

And as much as I loveeee the Ulta Amped lashes mascara, I'm gonna give the mascara award to the Twice as Nice mascara from Ulta. I forgot how much I liked this and I've been neglecting using it and its quite good. I don't like it as much as the Amped Lashes... but I love a cone shaped natural bristle wand. It reminds me of the Makeup Forever Smoky Extravagance mascara, which I loved from the Birthday gift last year. So yasss. This mascara.

Becca... Any Becca products really. I guess what I used most was the Shimmering Skin Perfector pressed in Rose Gold. Not the best for fair skin, but it works for me and I'm quite fair. Love these and will probably get more... in the near future. Lol.

And speaking of Rose Gold Naked 3! Ahhhhhhahahhhahhhhhh! This is amazing. So nice, so pigmented so worth the splurge. I've come up with a lot of looks with it. It is a pretty "glamorous" palette... but you could totally do a daytime look with it... possible blog post idea???? Maybe. I love Rose Gold, and I loveeee this palette.

Another palette that I was soooo impressed by is the Makeup Revolution Romantic Smoky palette... possibly the best $7 I've spent. These are really pigmented and the color selection of this is particularly unique. There are lots of olive green and berry colors and TONS of really shimmery pops of color. It has 6 metallic shades and 6 matte shades... so that is pretty excellent.

I also really liked the Catrice Highlighting and Bronzing Pen. I think I'm going to attempt a strobing type of deal where I used these products along with my other favorite, the Makeup Revolution Bronzer in Ready to Go.  I might do a fuller review on these, but right now, I loved the way these looked. Nice, cute and fun.

I believe that is everything. Some other things I liked a lot... but I'm gonna try them a bit more first... these are the winners.

Byeee! Have a good week! I've got... at least one fun post planned. I was going to do a 5 product tutorial... but that worked out badly... so I'm going to try something different maybe for Tuesday. I also have an ALL DRUGSTORE pamper night coming up on Wednesday I think... so keep your eyes peeled for those and thanks for stopping by my humble blog.

-Shannon

Comments