Haul Over Again: Nail Polish, Clothes and Accessories (Target, American Eagle Online, Ulta, Forever 21)

Hello my name is Shannon and I'm a shop-aholic and an enabler.I went shopping with my friend Cristina... which means I got a lot of stuff lol.

First off I was looking in the clearance section in Targets make up section... and they had some amazing amazing deals...

Target 
First I saw the L'oreal Nail Polish in Violet Vixen on sale for $1.48 and I was like "hey... if this is 1.48 it might have some 1.48 friends and I need to get it with some friends right?" So I looked at the other L'oreal Nail Polishes and I got the shades Not a Cloud in Sight, which is a pretty teal blue and Wild and Free, which is a dark purple with some shimmer. I have a lot of nail polish and these colors looked different to me... so I needed them. Lol. Plus 1.48... can't go wrong lol.

Next I went over to Pixi and their nail polish was on sale for 2.40 so I got a couple of those! One in Imperial Blue and the other is called Wakeup Wisteria. The Wisteria one is a really pretty lavender that somehow looks unique to all the other lavenders I have and the Imperial blue is a really dark navy blue... which are kind of my favorite colors, and this looked different enough for me too... so I needed it!

I also looked at the Sonia Kashuk section and saw they had makeup bags for sale... which I don't really need... but they make nice bags and I wanted one with separate compartments for brushes and stuff... so I got one with an adorable lipstick print... and it was $5! Cannot beat that!!! Like I said theres a section for brushes and then a tiny pouch on the inside which would be good for eyeshadow singles or for jewelry or something... its a handy little bag and I'm going to atlantic city soon... so it seemed like a great buy.

I've also always loved the denim jackets with grey sleeves and I've never found a really good one for a price that I wanted to pay... until I saw this guy. It was 34.99 and it didn't look cheap or fake or anything... so I needed it. Lol. Its just really nice and pretty and different and I'll wear it a ton. I love a nice denim jacket!

American Eagle Online 

Alrighty so for these I'm pretty much just showing the pictures because I plan to do Outfit Of The Day/ Outfit of the Night types of things with them... but for now here they are!

I got this skirt. Its nice because it looks pretty for fall, but the brown color also looks really nice with a tan and I'm pretty tan right now, so it looks good. It could definitely work for Spring too, I think its really pretty and seems like a basic that I should have.
                                     



I got this maroon shirt because I thought the colors would look nice with this skirt. Its got a high neck and its a tank top. It could go with this, or another black and white circle skirt I got, or just with jeans or shorts. Its cute and basic.
                                    

And I got this top that was not sized and its kind of a crop top on me... but if I wear it with something High Waisted it looks pretty good... but my boobs look giant in it. Lol. It is a really pretty top and looks good with the brown skirt and the black and white skirt I got... not sure how comfortable I feel in it because it is a small shirt... but I like it. 

                                 
And then this one, which I thought would be a lot longer than it is. Its kind of cropped before the fringe part... so it looks a little weird without a high waisted pant... but I mostly wear high waisted pants and it looked nice. I wore it a few nights ago and I liked it. 
                               


I got these earrings, which I love. They're pretty small and they're just studs and they look like opals. I like them a lot! 

                                      

I got this choker too... which I don't see on the website anymore... but chokers are quite in right now and if you can get one... get one. They're cool! (I'm wearing it in my post from yesterday.) 

I also got this belt because I have this longer top that I wear with leggings, and it needed a waist belt... and I liked this and it inspires me to wear a waist belt more often. Lol. 
                                      
And thats it for American Eagle... 

Ulta 
I had a coupon for $10 off a $50 Tarte Purchase... which is not a great coupon... but there were a couple of Tarte things I was eyeing anyway... so I thought why not. 

I got the Energy Noir Palette. I didn't think this swatched amazingly when I first swatched it in Sephora... but when I swatched it at Ulta I thought it looked really pigmented and it was a nicer purpley palette to me than the Rainforest After Dark palette... and I like these for travel and stuff... so I decided to buy it. I'm excited to use it. 

I also picked up the Energy Noir Lipgloss that is supposed to change colors to suit your lip... I don't like this formula as much as the other Tarte gloss that I have... but I think it does look pretty on the lips. It isn't really the berry color I was expecting, maybe I didn't have it on long enough, but it was like an orangey color on me... but it was pretty nonetheless and I'm happy I got it. 

Forever 21 
This was a little boring, kind of a quirky purchase, but I got a sweatshirt with Charlie Brown Characters on it because it was comfy and it made me happy. So I wanted it, I'll probably wear it for Pajamas... idk if I'll ever wear it outside the house. 

I also got some knee high socks, cause I thought that would look cute with the skirt that I got from American Eagle. 
Target (Again) 
Went to Target to try to use my coupons from the Beauty Box... but they expired sadly. I did still get some stuff. 

I got the Maybeline Babylips Dr. Rescue in Pink Me Up. This is my favorite color... and of corse the one I can't seem to find in my collection of Babylips. Its also harder to find this one in general, its not at Ulta, not on their website and I really hope they don't discontinue the Dr. Rescue... especially this shade. It's great. 

I also got the Biore Charcoal pore strips. My nose has been feeling bumpy lately and I thought this would probably be the best thing to help for that. I haven't used these in ages... but I'm gonna give this a try. 

I also got the John Frieda 7 day volume In Shower Treatment for hair. I really liked this from the Target Beauty Box and I'm almost out of it... so I decided to get the full size. It helps my curls a little 
bit and I like it. 

And thats it... for now at least. I think I'm going to try to keep the hauls to a minimum for a while... I want to take some time to review new things and stuff like that, so while I realize I'm sure I'll probably end up buying things here and there... I'm going to try to maybe just do one big haul sometime towards the end of september if I do buy anything. Maybe that's what I'm already doing... but I feel like I just did an Ulta Haul a few weeks ago... so I think I should keep my buying things pretty minimum. But I want that Vegas Nay palette! Lol. 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 


Comments