Monday Musts Aug 17, 2015

I don't think I had many this week... didn't wear a ton of makeup... but I did like a few things... mostly the same things as usual!

First off my Almond and Honey body scrub and body butter from Tree Hut. It smells so good and sweet and makes my skin feel nice and smooth. I really enjoy it!

Next the Romantic Smokey Palette from Makeup Revolution. So many possibilities with this palette its really pretty and I just like it a lot! So pretty!


Also the Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle in Watermelon Moonstone I think is what I have. Its a really pretty blush and highlight and when I wear it I feel like my skin just looks airbrushed and nice.

Same with the bronzer pen and highlight pen from Catrice Cosmetics... it is pretty fantastic and I've been using them a lot for strobing. I think I'm going to have a post on how I do strobing and maybe a review on these or the Romantic smokey palette this week... I feel like I've talked about them both a lot... but I could still do a review on them.

So that is everything. Not a ton... but like I said, didn't do make up a lot this week. Its not my favorite thing to do in summer... so I didn't do it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments