Style Saturday: Cute Casual Summer OOTD.

Heyyy guys! I really liked this one outfit I did, so I thought I'd do an Outfit of the day on it!


I wore a plain, dark blue tank top from American Eagle. This I got a couple years ago... but these are something they bring back every year. I think its called their zipper back tank top. Its kind of big and slouchy and very light, so if you can't find this top, a bigger tank top will work. I also wore a blue cami from Aeropostale underneath... the only one I had was polka dotted... so some of the polka dots may have showed... not a big deal either way... I just didn't want it to be totally see through... which it is without the cami. So yeah. Optional... but it was good.

For the jeans I wore this really cool pair of high waisted jeggings from American Eagle. They're kind of acid washed/ multi colored looking. I really liked them. It was a bit hot for jeggings... but if you're going to the beach at night or seeing fireworks or something... this is perfect!

For Shoes I wore these Madden Girl shoes I got at Shii. These are actually what I wore to graduation. They're flats with a point at the top and they have like an opening on them, which is really quite cool looking. They're off white really, so they're good for the summer and possibly after labor day even! Lol not sure... but I may still rock them cause they're so cute and fancy. You can really dress up an outfit with these shoes.

For Accessories I wore this Daisy Scarf that I got at Francesca's. It was a little overpriced... okay way overpriced... but it has daisies on it and I saw it and I could not leave the store without buying them! So yeah!

And I wore earrings from American Eagle... they were gold teardrop shaped earrings with rhinestones... really pretty, casual and just pulled the look together.

And I didn't really go out while wearing this outfit... but if I did I would also wear my little American Eagle crossbody bag... this is last years and it isn't still available as far as I know... but it looked cute and it went with the outfit well. Just a cute small crossbody would look super cute with this. I like small crossbody bags, especially for summer!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments