Scribbles About Packing: What I'm packing for a night in AC with friends

Heyyy guys! So I think I know a majority of what I'm going to pack for my trip to Atlantic City... which is either tonight or tomorrow... not sure when I'm posting it, but you don't need to know where I am right now anyway! Yayyy! This is in no order at all, so if somethings like "ohhh thats out of place" it probably is.

So I'm just going for a night... but I'm not 100% sure I know what I'm wearing and I think I did an okay job packing for makeup this time... I'm a little proud of myself.

So this time I'm bringing my new Sonia Kashuk Make up bag. I got it on sale at target for $5 and its cute it's checkered and has a lipstick print on it!

Its also handy because it has a part for brushes and a part for make up. It also comes with a separate little pouch that would be good for purse touch up products or for jewelry... I think I'm going to use it for jewelry... but its useful either way.

So first the brush part... I have some stick type products in this part too... but I'll break down the brushes really fast.

Up and Up Face Brush- this I may not use... may not pack. But for right now it stays.
Up and Up Blush Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush (for bronzer probably)
Real Techniques Setting Brush
Real Techniques Fan Brush... might not need this either.
Real Techniques Shadow Brush from their eye brush set
Urban Decay... the flat side of the double ended Naked 3 brush... might not bring this, but it might come in handy
Elf Professional Eyeshadow Brush
Elf Professional Blending Eye Brush
Elf Professional Eyeliner Brush
Real Techniques Mattifying Brush (bamboo handle and blue flower design)
Beauty Blender (not in brush part)
And an Eyelash Curler

Also in the brush part I have my mascaras, I'm using Ulta's Amped Lashes and their Rain Coat topcoat

I also have an eye liner... which I should probably bring a pencil for just in case. I have the Silkissime Rose Gold Highlighter eyeliner. I think its just called Highlighter. But its Rose Gold and its pretty.

I have the Superstay Better Skin Concealer. I like this.

I have the Catrice Bronzing Pen (review here) and Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter liquid in Opal.

And I have some lip choices...which I think I'm narrowing down. I have a red in here... but the red won't look good with the look I planned. For reference though, I was going to use the Catrice Ultimate Stay Liner in Red Cadillac with the Makeup Revolution Lip Velvet in Attract. Thats not gonna go with the eyeshadows though... so those are out.

I'm going to bring the Jordana Easyliner in Cabernet, I won this from Makeupbysheaa so thats good. Has some good luck attached to it from the Matte Lipstick Queen. Lol. And Catrice's Ultimate Stay lipstick in Plum and Base. This is pretty...and I'm going to pack it... but I think what I will use is the...

Tarte Energy Noir Lipsurgence Skintuitive Lip Gloss. This is pretty and I got it along with the palette I'm going to show in here... and those are supposed to be the fall collection... so they go together... So I think that will look nice with it.

Also for lips I have Maybelline's Berry Chic lipstick in their 100 years packaging. This is such a pretty color and i think it will look good with the eye palette I packed.

Since I keep mentioning this amazing palette I might as well talk about it. The Tarte Energy Noir Palette. I just got this and it has some great smokey and purple types of shades. Great for fall. It comes with a blush and theres a little highlight in there too. Its really pretty and idk exactly what I'm going to do with it... but I'll do my best! Lol.

To go with that I have the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original. I just use the travel size cause it takes me a while to use these up even though I use it quite often.

Now is all face stuff. So for primer I have my Hangover RX primer. This is a great moisturizing Primer. It smells like Coconut, its awesome and it works really well.

Right now I'm packing the L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte foundation. My skin is quite dry right now and this clings to that a bit... so idk... but I want something that will last all night... so lets hope this does it!

I have the Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer in Ready to GO , this is good for strobing, which I'll probably do cause I like that a lot. I like it a lot!

I have the benefit erase paste... love this stuff.

And I have the Elf HD Undereye Powder and the regular HD Powder... may not bring the regular one cause I don't really need to set the l'oreal foundation... but... yeah. I don't need the regular one. I'll bring the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous in my purse or something.That's easy! And if I need to set, I can use the Undereye Setting Powder. Might not pack that ecotools brush than. Alright! Thats cool!

Also packing my L'oreal Infallible setting Spray cause its my favorite. I like it better than the UD All Nighter... which I'm almost out of anyway. Lol.

I also may or may not bring a liquid eyeliner. If I do I'll use the Stila black liquid liner. I'm not good with liquid liner but I kind of want something more than just a nude liner. Maybe I'll bring a black one too... idk.

As of this point... not really sure what I'm wearing and I think I'm going to pack options.

I have a tan corduroy or suede looking skirt from American Eagle and a black and white striped circle skirt from american Eagle. I think I'm bringing them both just cause I don't really know. Lol.

For tops... I think I'm going to bring a plain green one thats a little longer and I have a cropped t shirt with cutouts in the shoulder that I may also wear... I kind of like it... but it is quite tight so it highlights some of my larger assets (it makes my boobs look big) and I don't know if its too big or not. Lol. I also got this maroon top that I think I'm going to bring for the next day. It has a high neck and it looks nice. Its pretty cool. It kind of goes with the skirts... but it isn't my favorite option. I'll also bring a pair of shorts for the next day... maybe I'll wear a pair up... maybe I'll wear leggings up... I don't really know lol.

For shoes I know I have a pair of brown boots somewhere that will look really cute with the outfit. I also got a pair of white knee highs at forever 21 that I'm also bringing because the skirts are a bit short and it'll look cute with knee highs.I'll also probably wear my regular flip flops they have white stones all around them and they're pretty and comfy.

I'm probably going to pack a bra and obviously I'm going to wear one up... if for some reason one breaks I'll have a back up. I'm always paranoid about that. Lol. Sometimes bras just break. And underwear also. I'll bring a couple pairs just in case we get stranded or something.

For jewelry I packed 1 choker necklace, one long chain necklace

I'll probably just pack regular sweatpants or pajama shorts for pajamas. Sometimes its too hot, sometimes its too cold... so I think I'm going to bring my Charlie Brown Sweatshirt to wear over. Just in case. And just a t shirt or tank top for my pajama top. I'm never too picky with that and that isn't interesting!

I might pack a pair of flip flops also because we're probably going to the beach the next day. I'll also pack sunscreen, probably extras since I have extra and sunscreen doesn't last that long anyway... and I use a different kind for my face and on my back... so yeah. I'll bring like 4 different sunscreens... lol. And my swim suit and sunglasses and a towel and a beach bag. Lol. All efficient.


Boring stuff:

A Tootbrush
Toothpaste
Deodorant
Contacts
Contact Solution
Glasses
Hand Sanitizer (lots of)
Comb

I have my Simple Moisturizing Face Cleanser. I don't like this as much as the purity, but it gets the job done and I didn't want to bring an expensive moisturizer. I also brought the travel size of Philosophy's Miracle Worker Moisturizer because I only have a little bit of it left and thats the smallest moisturizer that I have. I packed a sample of the H2O night cream because I like that and I pretty much just use it for travel.


Did end up packing the elf setting powder along with that brush from Ecotools... lol.

I packed another choker necklace thats like a metal one... I may wear that to be honest. I have tweezers a glasses cleaner. The Elf Zit Zapper, which I just found and the exfoliating lip scrub and an EOS lip balm. A baby lips in pink me up... which I might end up not packing cause it is hard to find and I lost one. Lol.

I packed an herbal essences dry oil, just in case I need to detangle my hair.

I also have a large sample of a Dove body wash, a deluxeWhish body butter sample size that came in a kit. Not Your Mothers Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream. Pantene curly boost mini shampoo and conditioner. John Frieda 7 day volume in shower treatment, the one n only argan oil for hair in a small sample size. A Victoria Secret Bombshell mini spray a batiste mini dry shampoo in Savana.

I also decided to pack a pair of jeans, a pair of yoga pants and pajama shorts and my new denim jacket from Target... in case its cold... although I may ditch the jeans and pack some leggings... I may wear leggings up but I think it'll be a little too warm for that today so I'll probably wear shorts and a t shirt... not sure. It was a little chili out before.

And aside from some snacks and stuff I think that is everything I'm packing. I would give a more organized list of things I pack and how I pack it... but yeah.

Just for reference I have a victoria secret overnight bag I'm using for my clothes and my shower bag and my kind of "extras bag" which just has a few things in it that I don't think will fit in the shower bag. I have a beach bag that I have just my sunscreens and ziplock bag with leaky things in it right now... I also have a makeup bag which I think I'll bring in a separate tote bag just in case something cracks. And I think I'll use a smaller pocketbook for today with just my wallet and a rollerball and maybe a powder... but my Beach Bag is really just a giant purse, so I'll have that too. And a phone and charger. Lol. And advil and gummy vitamins maybe... Lol.

Ohhh and I might pack my cover girl Ready Set Gorgeous foundation also because its good when I've been a little dry and I haven't used the L'oreal one in a while so it might look cakey... but hopefully not cause I think that lasts longer.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments