Top 5 Friday: Top 5 Elf Products

Elf is probably my favorite drugstore brand and here are my top 5 picks from them overall. This is for makeup, not so much for skincare... but they have good skincare products too... and yeah. This is just what I kind of think of these things! Lets get to it!

1) Mad for Matte Palette-
I really think Elf has stepped up their game with their prism eyeshadows and this Mad for Matte palette especially. I just think its so easy to use and I have a lot of matte eyeshadows... and this is kind of my go to. You can get a lot of great looks with these, they are easy to blend and really pigmented. Also pretty long wearing too. If you want an all matte palette, I'd say go with this one!

2) Hd Setting Powders- 
I have pretty dry skin, and I'm a pretty messy person, so loose powders aren't completely ideal for me... but these powders are really good. I think the HD Face Powder blurs my pores a little bit and helps mattify my skin when I need it. I think the Undereye powder does a good job of setting the concealer... and it kinda blurs lines out itself a little bit too. These are pretty great.

3) Blush Palette- 
The blushes in the light blush palette are some of the nicest, softest most pigmented shades... ever. Lol they're really amazing. If you're looking for good drugstore blushes, this is what i'd recommend most I think. Blushes are pretty expensive at the drugstore, usually about $8 for one. This palette has 4 for $8 and they're amazing and you've got a little something for every look. I love it!

4) Smudge Pots- 
These are really creamy and pigmented. I only have the one in Brownie Points... but I want more. I don't wear cream shadows as often as I used to... but these are really great. Could totally be used on their own or with something over it. They are just really good. A little messy too, so you may need to clean your browbone and inner corner... but these are good.

5) Moisturizing lipsticks- For some reason these remind me of Bite Beauty's lipsticks the most... which is saying quite a lot because Bite Beauty is my favorite. Idk why, from the drugstore, these are the closest things to Bite. They're pigmented, not quite as long wearing, but they feel really nice on the lips and they are really pretty fantastic for the price!

That is it! Hope you guys try these and like them!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments