Monday Musts: August 3rd 2015

Double post today! I am doing cruelty free week this week, so I'm posting the Cruelty Free Tag later today... but I also felt like I didn't want to neglect my monday favorites, even though not all my favorites are cruelty free... so I figured I'd just do this anyway even though I won't be talking about all cruelty free products.

I used Benefit's Hoola bronzer this week and I forgot how much I loved it. I have it in a Benefit Holiday set and I think I'm going to hit pan soon... which is rare for me for a bronzer. After Cruelty Free week I might try to use it more so that I can hit pan on it and maybe I'll get a full size sometime... not sure, but I love it.

I've kind of been using different face products this week, but one I was really impressed with that I used this week and will probably be using most of cruelty free week is the Elf BB Cream. This covers really well and it just looks nice on the skin. Natural, but nice. I wore it for my Back To School Cruelty Free look that I'll be posting tomorrow... but I like it a lot. Its impressive. It doesn't photograph well... but it looks good in person, so this is a good summer cruelty free product.

I used a few different palettes this week that I haven't used in a little bit... and I've liked them all so I'm going to talk about all of them. Tarte's Showstopper Palette, which is one of my favorites and I'm sure I'll use it a lot this week. Also the L'oreal La Palettes. I had trouble with these staying on my lid, but you can use Urban Decay's primer potion, or use a concealer and then a powder and then put the shadows on top. They weren't my favorite... but now I kind of like them a lot. And the Lorac Pro Palette. Really great shadows that are easy to work with. I'd recommend all of these, these are also pretty beginner friendly. I'd say the Lorac Pro might be a little harder to work with for beginners because they're really really soft and... idk it might be hard. Tarte's showstopper palette is good for beginners because its all in one. It comes with a blush, bronzer and highlight and eyeshadows... so this is all you really need for a beginner... and its under $40 which is nice. So yeah. All good options.


Comments